Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Ok sweet. Yeah I'll use what I have for now until my screen protectors come in. But I can't wait to pop this white case on.

It should protect any fall since the antenna is covered and theres lips going out on the front and back.

Great pick up.

Please update when u get the power support protector put on with the griffin reveal frame. Just got the revised case from Walmart and I love it. But it bubbled up my crappy protectors from amazon.

Would like to know if sgp or ps screen protectors will stop the bubbling.

Thanks

WillieG

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2008
Orlando, FL.
Please update when u get the power support protector put on with the griffin reveal frame. Just got the revised case from Walmart and I love it. But it bubbled up my crappy protectors from amazon.

Would like to know if sgp or ps screen protectors will stop the bubbling.

Thanks

@Johndoejohndoes Did you order Power Support? That's what I'm waiting on as well. I have the crappy casemate on in the mean time.

ghsDUDE

macrumors 68030
May 25, 2010
@Johndoejohndoes Did you order Power Support? That's what I'm waiting on as well. I have the crappy casemate on in the mean time.

Dude I just returned the Griffin for the Feather after looking how awesome it looked.

They had it at Walmart for 19.99 and it came with two screen protectors (that I can't even tell are on)

Here (the camera/lighting sucked...but it's the same as the other kids in this threads)

Attachments

• 100_0005.JPG
    100_0005.JPG
    224.2 KB · Views: 154
  • 100_0006.JPG
    100_0006.JPG
    322.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 100_0007.JPG
    100_0007.JPG
    242.1 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Dude I just returned the Griffin for the Feather after looking how awesome it looked.

They had it at Walmart for 19.99 and it came with two screen protectors (that I can't even tell are on)

Here (the camera/lighting sucked...but it's the same as the other kids in this threads)

Yea I love the incipio screen protectors. They look and feel like the glass.

I ordered an extra 3 pack of them in case I needed to switch them out.

WillieG

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2008
Orlando, FL.

Looks good. were you afraid of bubbling with the Griffin? I'm hoping that my Power Support holds up. I hate to waste an expensive screen shield. can anyone here confirm wether the PS will hold up to the Griffin Reveal Frame???

alexxa

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2011

walmart in the states or canada?:D

ghsDUDE

macrumors 68030
May 25, 2010
Looks good. were you afraid of bubbling with the Griffin? I'm hoping that my Power Support holds up. I hate to waste an expensive screen shield. can anyone here confirm wether the PS will hold up to the Griffin Reveal Frame???
I was thinking that I needed a back screen protector for it and didn't want to have to screen protect another surface because it took about 10 minutes to put the front one on and luckily everything went on fine.

walmart in the states or canada?:D
In the States...$19.99

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL

Need to know this too

Thinking I might pull off my crappy front shield just so I can use the reveal frame since they revised it and looks great on the phone.

Thinking also the front and back shields made it too thick for the case and will maybe just use the back shield since its a sweet anti glare

Last edited:

vitzr

macrumors 68030
Jul 28, 2011
California
Now that Apple has built an iPhone that makes calls reliably, I see no reason to use a case. Why cover up a perfectly good phone?

WillieG

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2008
Orlando, FL.
I was thinking that I needed a back screen protector for it and didn't want to have to screen protect another surface because it took about 10 minutes to put the front one on and luckily everything went on fine.

In the States...$19.99

Dude, guess what... I just took the Reveal Frame back. the bubble on the screen shield had me uneasy. I picked up the Incipio Feather as well. : )

ann713

macrumors 65816
Nov 30, 2008
California
Did they update the Incipio Feather so that front wraps around the edge of the screen? Can anyone confirm? Not my picture but this is what I'm referring to. There's no lay on the table protection, the outer edge is exposed.

attachment.php

Last edited:

diacritic

macrumors regular
Mar 11, 2010
Did they update the Incipio Feather so that front wraps around the edge of the screen? Can anyone confirm? Not my picture but this is what I'm referring to. There's no lay on the table protection, the outer edge is exposed.

attachment.php

No. At least not with the black one I recently purchased from Target. I actually prefer that the case not have "lay on the table" protection. The cases that do (such as the incase snap) often have sharp edges and they impede some of the swipe/gesture movements of the device. Anyhow, even if it did I would prefer to lay it on its back because something can inevitable get in between the screen and the surface it's laying on.

Catdogchicken

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2011
Sheffield UK

attachment.php

I love that incipio just the way it is :)

I've just bought the incipio feather white matte for my 4S. Just waiting for the pinlo slice 3 to be re shaped.

ann713

macrumors 65816
Nov 30, 2008
California
I love that incipio just the way it is :)

I've just bought the incipio feather white matte for my 4S. Just waiting for the pinlo slice 3 to be re shaped.

No. At least not with the black one I recently purchased from Target. I actually prefer that the case not have "lay on the table" protection. The cases that do (such as the incase snap) often have sharp edges and they impede some of the swipe/gesture movements of the device. Anyhow, even if it did I would prefer to lay it on its back because something can inevitable get in between the screen and the surface it's laying on.

Thanks guys, I guess it isn't a big issue. It's a minimal protection case any way. Catdogchicken, matte white is available now? :eek: Link!

imac2much

macrumors newbie
Oct 19, 2011
What do you guys think about the iSkin Aura?
http://www.iskin.com/iphone4/aura/

It looks to be similar to the Feather (doesn't offer "lay on table" protection) but seems to be of nicer quality, at least from the pictures. I was considering getting one of these plus either an SGP or Power Support screenie to protect the front.

WillieG

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2008
Orlando, FL.
What do you guys think about the iSkin Aura?
http://www.iskin.com/iphone4/aura/

It looks to be similar to the Feather (doesn't offer "lay on table" protection) but seems to be of nicer quality, at least from the pictures. I was considering getting one of these plus either an SGP or Power Support screenie to protect the front.

Very nice !!! Nice, classy and sophisticated look. 40.00 bucks is abit much for a case in MHO. I can afford it, I just cant justify 40.00, when there are others just as nice for under 30.00 bucks. It does look hot, never the less. Hmmm... I'd have to see it, upfront and personal, to dish out 40. I would have to be convinced on the workmanship.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.