Best TV show Ever

kevinflamz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 16, 2012
USA
Hey Guy's,

I want to know what's Your Best TV show ever you watch?
The best TV show according to me is Supernatural becouse it's story is very diffrent and intresting. I'm watching this show regularly. The show is based on reall life story. Sam and Dean found their father around the country.
The Show is very awesome. Must watch this show..............
Now your turn to tell me Best TV show ever..........

soloer

macrumors 6502a
Sep 27, 2004
Omaha
I normally say Seinfeld, but I saw a rerun of MASH the other day and it reminded me how good that show was. So I'll say MASH.

GoreVidal

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2011
Firefly, Sports Night, Breaking Bad, Battlestar Galactica, Mad Men, I can't pick.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
It's difficult for me to pick one and call it the best. But I'll list some of my favorites.

Seinfeld
Frasier
E.R.
X-Files
Battlestar Galactica
Star Trek (original)
House M.D.
Breaking Bad
Big Bang Theory
Boss (w/Kelsey Grammer)

bembol

macrumors 65816
Jul 29, 2006
Today. It's Aaron Sorkin's THE NEWSROOM!!

I'm watching "The Blackout Part I" right now. I lost count on how many times/hours spent watching every episode so far.

My other favourites All-Time are... (in no particular order)

The Sopranos, The Office (NBC), Seinfeld & Cheers

I watch a lot of TV, I can keep going.

Suits, Awkward, Mad Men, Survivor, The Amazing Race, Top Chef, Master Chef, The Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family, Switched at Birth, Fresh Price of Bel-Air, Who's the Boss, Family Ties, CSI Las Vegas, The Good Wife...

boss.king

macrumors 68040
Apr 8, 2009
Breaking Bad and Arrested Development are tied for #1 in my eyes.

Friends, Workaholics and Metalocalypse are fun shows that I enjoy watching now and again. Really got into The Wire too but lost interest in season 2.

I watch a lot of shows, but the two things that really kill a show for me are inconsistency and forced jokes. That's why I can hardly watch How I Met Your Mother or Big Bang Theory (or Seinfeld to an extent) other similar shows. They are good to a point but they just start to push my buttons.

WoodNUFC

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2009
A Library
For me:
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
The Walking Dead

I have the first two season of The West Wing to watch, but I still need to convince my wife that all the walking and talking is part of the charm of Sorkin.