Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

63dot

macrumors 603
Jun 12, 2006
norcal
The Jets have a long history of this sort of stuff, second only to the Raiders.

Boomer Esiason when he was washed out in Cincy, Ronnie Lott when he was done with the 49ers, Art Mon when he was done with the Skins, come to mind...

Ronnie Lott went to the Super Bowl with the Raiders which is much better than most can claim.

There were a lot of teams in the AFC who would have wanted to take on Tampa Bay. Lott was still a very good player.

thechidz

macrumors 68000
Jul 25, 2007
New York City
Believe it or not, the Jets have a waiting list that's something like 7-10 years last I've heard. Those poor sufferring bastards have something to look forward to now.
well it looks like they have a system to sell tickets between people on there website. there are some available last I looked. Theres also craigslist, maybe Ill see if I can score some last minute

fotografica

macrumors 68040
Jan 7, 2006
Boston
They've sold out every game since their days at Shea. They'll sell all of the seats at their new digs even without Favre. The stadium won't even be ready for a couple of more years, and odds are Favre will be re-retired by then ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.