Breaking news iPod touch 6 confirmed

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by LucasLand, Sep 11, 2014.

1. appleroid macrumors newbie

appleroid

March launch?

I read online about a possible March launch at the 2015 MWC along with the :apple: Watch. If not I expect the iPod to be released by a press release similar to last years updated 16 gb one

2. 940272 Suspended

Yeah, that source suggests it's coming in a event in Spring, which is also where :apple: will unveil the iPad Pro and iPad Mini 4

3. jedisaga macrumors 6502

jedisaga

Where did you read about this if you don't mind me asking?

J

4. Homme macrumors regular

Homme

you are quoting articles which have no proof, they just write for attention and they lie. these sites and other fake sites have posted that the "iPod Touch 6G" will be revealed alongside the iPhone 6. it didnt happen, but not realising their defeat, these "fake sites" have said this device will appear at the iPad launch event... it didnt happen. They still dont admit their defeat and admitting their lies. What makes you think that an "iPod Touch 6G" will come to March. did these stories go to the front of Macrumors's news page. no, 9to5mac no, Appleinsider no, iMore.com no, ilounge..... no. No Trustworthy great Apple fan page will buy these stories so please dont be fooled by these sites (in which by the way arent Apple fan sites nor they arent smart either). Also dont link them here like the idiot OP who believed in Kdramastars (which makes a huge amount of stuff up just for attention)

5. jedisaga macrumors 6502

jedisaga

I agree. This website lies all the time. They make speculation truth. I've read several articles on their site in the past about other devices I was waiting to hear about and none of the information was ever remotely true. When you hear the bigger tech sites report on the possible release (I.e.: CNET, Engadget, macrumors, etc...) then believe it.

J

6. Anonymous Freak macrumors 603

Anonymous Freak

Seconded. I keep seeing it pop up, get excited, then realize it's the same old bogus thread.

The title needs to be changed to avoid the confusion.

7. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

I think we will get a Touch 6 in late spring / early summer :D. Then, the title will be more accurate.

8. ackmondual macrumors 65816

ackmondual

Or change "breaking news" to "breaking rumors".