iPad Pro Buy the iPad Pro now or iPP2 this spring/summer??

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Heinz92, Mar 27, 2017.

  1. Heinz92 macrumors member

    Heinz92

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2016
    #1
    Should I buy the iPad Pro now or do you guys think there is a new one coming before the anual september keynote? (e.g. in late spring or summer of this year)
     
  2. keysofanxiety macrumors 604

    keysofanxiety

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2011
    #2
    If you need it now, buy it now. If you can afford to wait, then wait.
     
  3. dominiongamma macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2014
    Location:
    Tempe, Arizona
    #3
    I bought a 9.7 pro yesterday should be here by Friday :) I say go for it. I'm guessing the upgrade will only be speed related.
     
  4. Heinz92 thread starter macrumors member

    Heinz92

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2016
    #4
    I will probably wait a few more weeks to see if the rumored april keynote is real and buy if its not.
     
  5. darngooddesign macrumors G3

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2007
    Location:
    Atlanta, GA
    #5
    But then you should wait because there might be a May event...or a June one...or August...etc.
     
  6. dominiongamma macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2014
    Location:
    Tempe, Arizona
    #6
    Most stores have a 90 day return policy anyways. I was waiting and waiting for the event and it seems likes it's not happening until fall or next spring now.
     
  7. Jd3774life macrumors regular

    Jd3774life

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2013
    Location:
    Kansas City
    #7
    True and if you wait until August.. probably should just wait for the iPP 3 :D;)
     
  8. Heinz92 thread starter macrumors member

    Heinz92

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2016
    #8
    True, true... C'mon Apple :(
     

Share This Page