Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Motley

macrumors 6502
Dec 11, 2005
Nope.

Born in Des Moines, moved with parents up to the Twin Cities, and now live within 10 miles of my parents. Close enough for easy visiting but not close enough that they stop by every day.

mark!

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2006
America
I was born in San Diego, CA and moved to IN in 2003 or so. My father and I moved here to be closer to family and because of the university in town. Luckily the university brings more diversity and tolerance to the town than what would be seen in the rest of the state.

I don't plan on ever moving back, but who knows. I definitely visit often though. The weather doesn't compare (as in I like San Diego's better)! It's nice having real seasons sometimes though....

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
I was born in East Rochester, New York, and my family moved about an hour south to this same house 24 years ago. BORing.

furcalchick

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2006
South Florida
Born in New Orleans
Raised in New Orleans
Live in New Orleans

About to leave though for up north

Ugh

sorry to say, the city's a mess right now. before flood katrina, i thought about moving back to get in touch with my hometown roots despite it's problems, but after it got flushed out, there was no way i would be moving back there. nice place to visit, but i don't recommend moving into the city.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.