Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wild-Bill

macrumors 68030
Jan 10, 2007
bleep
I can't wait. I really hope to be pleasantly surprised when I wake up tomorrow.

If not, I'll just go back to sleep and defer being pi**ed off until later in the day.

flyinmac

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2006
United States
Do you think how much probability that we have for Mac pro update on 13/11 Reply to Thread

Ah, the elusive 13th month.

As soon as we get to the 13th month of the year, the new Mac Pro will surely be announced.

What is that month between December and January called anyway?

Pressure

macrumors 603
May 30, 2006
Denmark
Ah, the elusive 13th month.

As soon as we get to the 13th month of the year, the new Mac Pro will surely be announced.

What is that month between December and January called anyway?

Americans and the rest of the world don't exactly display the date or time the same way.

Just as the metric system and the English system (which the US of A still uses).

Roy

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2006
Americans and the rest of the world don't exactly display the date or time the same way.

Just as the metric system and the English system (which the US of A still uses).

We are stuck in a rut, just like with the Mac Pro, and can't seem to get to the next level for a better system: Mac Pro 2 and the Metric System!

scorp888

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2007

Actually, it's just the US, most of the rest of the world

it's day month year...smaller units to largest.

A few, year month day..which makes more sense as you name files like that and they line up in date order...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.