Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ankaa

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2008
From your mouth to Tim's ear! I'll leave the US on the 30th and that would be a sweet early christmas present for myself ;)

Zethca

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2007
Crow will be eaten.

ATD confirming invites next week. If they're wrong about this event it will be the first time in years.

YungMoola94

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2010
If Apple really does release a mini iPad. Tim Cook is officially killing the company. He's the stupidest CEO to take over Apple. Steve will start turning in his grave if this F&@$ING iPad mini comes out. Steve Jobs will forever be the GREATEST innovator, CEO, inventor to have walked on this earth.

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
If Apple really does release a mini iPad. Tim Cook is officially killing the company. He's the stupidest CEO to take over Apple. Steve will start turning in his grave if this F&@$ING iPad mini comes out. Steve Jobs will forever be the GREATEST innovator, CEO, inventor to have walked on this earth.

So you're smarter than Tim Cook and better for Apple. Have you applied for a job with them yet? How do you know if Jobs wasn't behind the iPad mini and Cook wasn't for it, but are continuing with Jobs plans?:rolleyes:

RedRaven571

macrumors 65816
Mar 13, 2009
Pennsylvania
Steve Jobs will forever be the GREATEST innovator, CEO, inventor to have walked on this earth.

Uhhhh, no offense, but I don't agree with that statement......

BUT, even IF he were, does that mean the company should stagnate with his death? Just keep cranking out tweaks to existing products for eternity? I couldn't think of a better way for a company to go out of business......

Edison invented the Victrola, think we should still be listening to updated versions of wax disks? Or, perhaps, everybody should drive black Model Ts?

JSalig

macrumors 6502
Oct 30, 2010

I find it extremely hard to believe that the same guy who oversaw the release an 11" macbook would be 100% against a smaller ipad. More likely, if he had lived long enough he would have waited to perfect the hardware/form factor to the extent where he wouldn't have had to backtrack too much in regards to his previous comments on 7" tablets. Whether Tim Cook has done just that remains to be seen.

guineapig

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2011
Italy
You make it sound like iPad mini is confirmed, there's plenty of time to prove aforementioned.
Up next!:
"The invites are for a generic media event, not necessarily for the announcement of the iPad mini, you idiots"
"You make it look like Tim Cook is talking about the iPad mini but actually he's not, you idiots"
"It looks like you can order it on Apple online store, but in reality that's just a badly scaled placeholder for some other product, you idiots"
"It feels in your hands like an iPad mini would, but it's impossible to recognize it as one, you idiots"
"It's called iPad nano, not iPad mini! A totally different product than the one we were discussing, you idiots"

The point is, you're making fun of yourself.
The question is, are you ever going to stop and say you were wrong?

Serelus

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2009
Vm9pZA
Up next!:
"The invites are for a generic media event, not necessarily for the announcement of the iPad mini, you idiots"
"You make it look like Tim Cook is talking about the iPad mini but actually he's not, you idiots"
"It looks like you can order it on Apple online store, but in reality that's just a badly scaled placeholder for some other product, you idiots"
"It feels in your hands like an iPad mini would, but it's impossible to recognize it as one, you idiots"
"It's called iPad nano, not iPad mini! A totally different product than the one we were discussing, you idiots"

The point is, you're making fun of yourself.
The question is, are you ever going to stop and say you were wrong?

All pure speculation, it is in my opinion that this wil not happen, if it does i'll admit so. Will you, if this thing doesn't come out before march?

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
All pure speculation, it is in my opinion that this wil not happen, if it does i'll admit so. Will you, if this thing doesn't come out before march?

What do you think about this shirt? It's on sale at cafepress.com

vintage_im_with_stupid_u_tshirt.jpg

guineapig

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2011
Italy
I have no problem in doing so, as of course I have been wrong many times in the past about Apple, that's why I keep thinking never say never.
But here the thing is on a different level, you call people idiots for speculating just like you do, and even when presented with increasing confirmation of what's happening, you keep lacking that little bit of humbleness that would grant an easy and constructive exchange of opinions.
Anyway, this isn't funny anymore, I guess we could stop.

ActionableMango

macrumors G3
Sep 21, 2010

The sources now confirming the iPad Mini are historically 100% accurate. Knowing this, you still don't believe it will happen?

DotCom2

macrumors 603
Feb 22, 2009
Soooooooo still no news of an invite going out today just 1 week from the supposed event! ???

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.