Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tobeornottobe

macrumors regular
Nov 4, 2013
Good riddance, Facebook.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    185.4 KB · Views: 262

cmichaelb

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2008
Italy
Yes I do it's the best way, you can also message thru Safari and eliminate the messenger app. Battery life went up amazing. I just put a shortcut on home screen.

Ah okay. It's always been known as a battery hog. I stopped using it a long time ago. Glad to see others are doing that.

tobeornottobe

macrumors regular
Nov 4, 2013
Ah okay. It's always been known as a battery hog. I stopped using it a long time ago. Glad to see others are doing that.
It never used anything like it did in the past 2 days. It's insane currently. Back in the days it would only use 3%ish battery when I don't open it. I don't know what they're spying on me recently.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
View attachment 594803 I hope it's for battery fix, otherwise look! Almost as much as Netflix.

(Updated for 24 hours and not 7 days.)
Wel, for someone that could just mean they have been using the app a lot in the past 24 hours. Now if they actually haven't been using it a lot, that's a different story.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I've only used it sporadically. 67% is a lot.
Yes, in that case it's a lot. You can also tap on any app name in that section to see the actual on screen time and background time to get a better idea of the usage.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.