Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chacala_Nayarit

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 6, 2005
Lakewood, Washington
I was working and living on a boat, and upon getting accepted full-time into the engineering department the computer pulled three "lucky contestents" to go for drug tests - my name was on the list. :mad:

So now I am camping outside and jobless. Going to check into a shelter tonight. :eek:

Bottom line: don't smoke crack, it's bad stuff. :eek:

buryyourbrideau

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2005
Chicago
Chacala_Nayarit said:
I was working and living on a boat, and upon getting accepted full-time into the engineering department the computer pulled three "lucky contestents" to go for drug tests - my name was on the list. :mad:

So now I am camping outside and jobless. Going to check into a shelter tonight. :eek:

WTF. that sucks

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
After everything that your brother Alan went through, seeing how devastating it was when he life was cut short, you would still make a terrible choice and smoke crack? Sorry, but you're an idiot. I hate being so blatantly mean to people, but wow, you're a freaking idiot.

And you're camping outside jobless, yet you find time to post something on MacRumors? With what internet connection? And you haven't sold your computer yet to buy some more drugs?

You need serious help, man.

LethalWolfe

macrumors G3
Jan 11, 2002
Los Angeles
Funny. Similar thing happened to me recently. Although I didn't fail a drug. I lit the office on fire. And I wasn't high on crack. I was drunk on vodka. And I didn't camp outside to post on the internet. I posted from my jail cell w/my Treo that I smuggled in up my rectum.

So, I guess in retrospect, it's really not similar at all.

Lethal

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
umm? what is the motivation for posting this? i mean really?! most "real" drug addicts i know don't openly admit it... let alone post about it on an internet forum. (and after losing a job or home to boot) :rolleyes:
get help, for whatever your issues are: get help.

freeny

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2005
floyde said:
Join the club! Apparently, she has her own MySpace account. You can add yourself to the list of stalkers ;) :D
:eek:

DUDE THATS AWESOME!
here are a few pics I grabbed from her site.
here is the original tar too

Okay now back to the thread:eek:

Attachments

• 25147409_l.jpg
    25147409_l.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 162
  • 130792534_l.jpg
    130792534_l.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 182
  • wink 75.gif
    wink 75.gif
    175.9 KB · Views: 1,979

Chaszmyr

macrumors 601
Aug 9, 2002
Who else thinks this thread is BS? First of all he's "camping outside" but is posting on MacRumors, and then there's the post he made a few weeks ago about doing heroin all day and night but will never do it again.. Who does heroin all day and night and then never does it again, really? And even if they did, then they're gonna turn around and smoke crack?

aquajet

macrumors 68020
Feb 12, 2005
VA
ITASOR said:
Sorry, but you're an idiot. I hate being so blatantly mean to people, but wow, you're a freaking idiot.

As a former drug abuser myself, and with a long family history which includes various excesses, I can say that you're entirely incorrect. Even the brilliant can succumb to the evil grip of addiction. This is especially true of crack, a highly addictive drug. The reasons for drug abuse run much deeper than idiocy.

Don't Hurt Me said:
Why cant people just be happy with weed.

But haven't you heard? Marijuana is a gateway drug. :rolleyes:

kainjow

Moderator emeritus
Jun 15, 2000
Chaszmyr said:
Who else thinks this thread is BS? First of all he's "camping outside" but is posting on MacRumors, and then there's the post he made a few weeks ago about doing heroin all day and night but will never do it again.. Who does heroin all day and night and then never does it again, really? And even if they did, then they're gonna turn around and smoke crack?
yeah it goes from drugs to a hot asian girl... wastelanded? :p

C

CompUser

Chacala_Nayarit said:

I have no sympathy for you. Well, acutally I hope that you grow out of your addiction or need to try drugs.

What do you expect?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.