Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

billyjoegibsonx

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2008
so by the looks of it...

we're gunna have a completely black iphone. boring. better offer the silver bezel and white backing.

iPhoneNYC

macrumors 6502a
Nov 25, 2007
The photos also demonstrate a truer white balance in the 3rd gen photo. A lot of the sharpness could also go to a better exposure - less bloom in the 3rd gen. Also, current iPhone pix blom when the lens has a smudge on it. So as usual we'll have to wait and see.

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
please stop posting off-topic posts. multiple posts deleted.

arn

Andronicus

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2008
I CANT WAIT!!!!
Ill be at the apple store on "d-day"

You and me both brother. I'll be upgrading from my first gen iPhone, so with digital compass, gps, 3g, autofocus camera, etc it will feel like a major upgrade to me. With these leaked pics and shots it looks like I won't be able to get an iPhone with a metal back :(
Oh well if there is a 32gb option that will be good enough for me!

coolpal

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2006
You and me both brother. I'll be upgrading from my first gen iPhone, so with digital compass, gps, 3g, autofocus camera, etc it will feel like a major upgrade to me. With these leaked pics and shots it looks like I won't be able to get an iPhone with a metal back :(
Oh well if there is a 32gb option that will be good enough for me!

+1

pal :)

binaryskies

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2008
Washington DC
Those photos would have been much cooler if taken at 130 MPH. I'm just sayin'

hahaha, I agree! :D

I really hope that the camera in the new iPhone is better and it seems like things are headed in that direction. I cannot wait until Apple announces the iPhone at WWDC. Hopefully after that we will be able to see some clearer screenshots!!! Yay 3.0!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.