GAME: What is the worst pick up line you've ever heard?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nelsencaleb, Jul 22, 2010.

1. nelsencaleb macrumors regular

The title says it all.

The worst pick up line I've ever heard is "babe wait! babe wait!"

2. renewed macrumors 68040

renewed

Let me just get your number. I'll make you like me!

3. ethical macrumors 68000

4. Schtumple macrumors 601

Schtumple

Hey I've lost my phone number, can I have yours?

Makes me vomit a bit, saying that, I knew someone that used it, and it worked...

5. costabunny macrumors 68020

costabunny

once had a guy ask if we could pull over and get busy - he even offered me a twenty when I said no!

(I drive a taxi and he was like about 15!)

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

How much did you hold out for? ;)

7. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

Never had to use one just idle chatter, back in the day the night at the pub usually ended with them asking to share a cab with me and dragging me by my belt into their apartment. I've heard a few pretty pathetic ones though usually lines involving how well off these guys were financially--never worked for them.

Because where I came from if you just had a certain look and passed the time properly in conversation you didn't have to say something cheesy or stupid to impress. Men in uniform is a given for a lay damn near automatically (so long as it is not a priest or you just ended your shift at Burger King), so is the biker there for the beer and ********ting (the lay is a bonus), the genuine cowboy (not to be confused with the city slicker in fancy duds and a hat), the black guy (less cheesy talk meant more action), the Irishman (who cares what he's rambling on about incoherently He'll still get some women find the accent factinating).

Basically though there is a Heirarchy and the cheesy pickup line guys are somewhere down at the bottom of the list and very rarely are successful at indiscriminately reproducing with complete strangers--even the cockblockers stand a slightly better chance than they do.

8. spillproof macrumors 68020

spillproof

My nerdy and socially awkward friend with ADHD.

1. He asks girl if she played Halo Wars. She said she didn't know what that was. He went on describing it to her then asked if she would like to watch him play. She said yes :)confused:).

2. "Do you smell fire? Because you're smoking hot!" - She walked away.

3. "Do you like fajitas? Because you're sizzling!" - She laughed and teasingly flirted with him until her "boyfriend" came over.

And the old classic: "Did it hurt? "When you fell form heaven?" - He won't talk about what happened with that one.

9. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

So, what kind of tip should I offer if I’m ever up your way? :)

10. dmr727 macrumors G3

dmr727

"Hey baby, wanna play Army? That's where I lay on my back and you blow the hell out of me!"

11. xlii macrumors 68000

xlii

Police Call!

... anyone who has been in the Army knows what Police Call is... you did say worst pick up lines...

12. Queso macrumors G4

The absolute worst line I ever heard was:-

"Oi! Do you wanna?"

The sad thing is she did, so they did.

13. xlii macrumors 68000

xlii

This one is real... A girl's boy friend heads to the mens room. My friend goes over and sits down next to her and says...

"Are you paranoid?"

14. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

"I have a proposition for you."

Honest to goodness, that's how my now husband broached the subject of our first date.

15. Schtumple macrumors 601

Schtumple

"!"

I really should watch that episode.

16. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

So, does this mean he got lucky? :)

17. Ttownbeast macrumors 65816

I have one that is not a bad, but it only works once kind of like pulling pin on a grenade so you have to be absolutely certain about your target or it is never usable again under no circumstances. Walk up to a complete stranger of the opposite sex (or same sex if that's your thing) or an acquaintance and just say "I am going to marry you" it only works once only one time per person per generation per lifetime--it cannot be reused by the same person more than once and taken seriously (for some strange reason there are subtle tells in facial and body language that void this if it is used again and again that even the stupidest potential mate will catch the despairation), but it is "THE" line. I have seen people try and fail--it's not a pretty site.

18. ValSalva macrumors 68040

ValSalva

19. iRance macrumors regular

"My Spider-senses tell me there is a sexy lady infront of me!"

20. Xfujinon macrumors 6502

"Here, drink this".

We had a pickup line contest during a high school assembly for Homecoming. For some asinine reason, I was one of the people picked out of the audience to say my pickup line into the microphone. I used the one above.

Suspended.

21. nelsencaleb thread starter macrumors regular

haha

22. samiwas macrumors 65816

My wife was at a club (before we were married), and some dude was hanging out at the coat check. Every girl who came to the coat check, he asked "So, do you wanna go home with me?". She would say no, the next one would come up..."So, you wanna go home with me?"

I guess if you play it that way, SOMEONE is going to say yes at some point.

23. r1ch4rd macrumors 6502a

r1ch4rd

You remind me of a championship fish--I don't know whether to mount you or eat you!

Works every time.

24. seb-opp macrumors 6502

go up to the bar holding an ice cube and get in there next to a girl. Put the ice cube on the bar and smash it. Then say to her 'now that I've broken the ice, can I have your number?'

My former flatmate said his brother did it, and it worked