Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

StoneCold X

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2015
Me too, thats my order as well. For a while I've been wondering if that band was in short supply, but now I am feeling pretty good about it. Let's see!

At almost 9 PM EST and no change in status, I am all but resigned to the fact I won't be getting my watch tomorrow :(

Lotti

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2006
It's 10:45am Friday 24th here in AU and I can tell you, all my positive feelings left me at around 10pm last night.

Forget it ppl, launch day is a bust for many of us. Apple screwed up (although they will never admit it publicly) and many of us are disappointed. I'm hoping somebody at Apple is man (or woman) enough to provide some sort of an explanation of the delay so that we can all re-adjust our expectations appropriately and move on. I think they owe us that at least.

ashkir

macrumors newbie
Jun 2, 2011
My friend ordered one a few days ago... It's shipping already. Mine, at 12:03 am isn't shipping yet. :( California here.

Glass half full hopefully. It's already 6 PM on the west coast so overnight is now ruled out.

joshcls

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 12, 2013
Panama City, FL
I'm telling you guys, there's going to be a lot of cards charged and shipments going out tomorrow.

Please take your negativity to another thread. This is still totally going to happen.

StoneCold X

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2015
I'm telling you guys, there's going to be a lot of cards charged and shipments going out tomorrow.

Please take your negativity to another thread. This is still totally going to happen.

I want it to happen but I am on my last thread of hope for tomorrow at this point.

I'll be happy if they ship tomorrow and I get Monday but still bummed I won't have it on day 1

QuiteSure

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2002
It's like Santa Claus. He knows what you want and brings it to you at midnight, WHILE YOU'RE SLEEPING! Apple will do the same thing.

Your order will change from "processing" to "preparing to ship" while you're actually unboxing your Watch!! As you pair your watch to your iphone at 2:30 pm local time, Apple will quietly charge your credit card.

The UPS dude usually has a few babes he visits who like to check out his cool brown uniform... but not tomorrow, because he's going to be delivering MILLIONS of :apple: Watch pre-orders!

zmunkz

macrumors 6502a
Nov 4, 2007
********** f** s*** **c**u****g ***t

Gents, it was a pleasure, but I have to withdraw from this thread, my positivity has leaked away. Just got off the phone with apple. I asked the rep, what is the latest time I could look for my order to change to PFS and still have a chance of getting it tomorrow, and after talking in a few circles saying orders would process all night, she finally said she honestly didn't see any way I was getting it tomorrow. She said the status will update when it leaves one of the apple warehouses, but that the shipping they are using means a further 2-3 days to arrive... so if it didn't change yet, Monday is my best bet. She recommended that I not stay home from work when I told her I had to decide tonight.

I enjoyed staying positive, it helped move the day along and kept me excited... but now I am going to have to go sulk in some other dark brooding thread. Best of luck to you all, hope everyone wakes up pleasantly surprised.

mynameisjosh

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
Palm Coast, FL

Gents, it was a pleasure, but I have to withdraw from this thread, my positivity has leaked away. Just got off the phone with apple. I asked the rep, what is the latest time I could look for my order to change to PFS and still have a chance of getting it tomorrow, and after talking in a few circles saying orders would process all night, she finally said she honestly didn't see any way I was getting it tomorrow. She said the status will update when it leaves one of the apple warehouses, but that the shipping they are using means a further 2-3 days to arrive... so if it didn't change yet, Monday is my best bet. She recommended that I not stay home from work when I told her I had to decide tonight.

I enjoyed staying positive, it helped move the day along and kept me excited... but now I am going to have to go sulk in some other dark brooding thread. Best of luck to you all, hope everyone wakes up pleasantly surprised.

You really are going to believe what an Apple rep says to you? One earlier today told someone that the watches were being built here in the U.S. They don't know jack.

viperGTS

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2010
It's past 9. Hope is officially lost for me...

Good luck getting your watches, everyone!

StoneCold X

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2015
I held out as long as I could but when there was no movement when I woke up this morning, it's official that I am not getting my watch today.

Hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

Lustan

macrumors member
Apr 23, 2015
Southeast Wisconsin, US

You stayed positive much longer than I did. Each day that passed this week made me feel that much more sadder. At this point I feel I need medication to get me out of this slump.

Sheza

macrumors 68020
Aug 14, 2010
I can't fault you for trying.

But Apple are no-frills when it comes to deliveries. Even if they have the watch stock, if yours hasn't been dispatched they will not overnight it to you. They will use exactly the same standard delivery method as for everyone else whose watch already shipped.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.