- Jun 8, 2007
- Mac OS X including OS X and macOS
- excluding iOS
- GUI = graphical user interface
- UX = user experience
- human interface as in OS X Human Interface Guidelines …
What design blunders have Mac users experienced recently?
An application that requires:
- Shift-click to select a single item and then
- click to extend the selection to include multiple items.
First, I'd like to learn of other people's discoveries. I'm:
- minimally interested in well-known pet hates such as leather effect and the system font in Yosemite
- most interested in blunders that might go unnoticed or unchallenged.
Typical Mac-like interfaces (2010)
Old versions of the OS X Human Interface Guidelines (2015)