Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
Transic said:
For a group of apple users (read: lots of artists), I'm surprised by all the stoner bashing... :cool:

That's stereotyping, although I am studyin' Fine Arts... It's still an over generalization.

amateurmacfreak

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2005
OutThere said:
lighting up at 4:20 on 4/20 is usually considered the 'mecca' of sorts for stoners
Oh! Still got time! jk.........
Just have to find some in 27 minutes in my suburban neighborhood and lower my morals to smoke it. Heh. :eek: :rolleyes: ;)
Most of my 13 year-old friends probs don't even know about the day....

itcheroni

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2005
CA
amateurmacfreak said:
Oh! Still got time! jk.........
Just have to find some in 27 minutes in my suburban neighborhood and lower my morals to smoke it. Heh. :eek: :rolleyes: ;)
Most of my 13 year-old friends probs don't even know about the day....

It's funny cause I'd have to lower my morals not to smoke it. :)

iEdd

macrumors 68000
Aug 8, 2005
The best way to get rid of drug users in the most calm way, is to make them some pants entirely out of hemp, light them on fire and push them off a cliff :D
Moronic stoners..

Togglehead

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2006
Jersey
Airforce said:
Moronic stoners :rolleyes:

Hey now, not all of us are moronic...lol

Some of us are very functional, as i consider myself to be. (although trouble with panther on a awallstreet thread might make you tihkn otherwise....lol) I work full time, support a house, and car, and toys, and blah blah....

i notice i lose some of my ability to access my vocabulary when the "celebration" happens all day every day (which normally, it does) but then again....people dont usually understand me when i talk anyway, so theres no loss there.

It helps me cope with the rest of the idiots out there....=]

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
I like that picture from the art gallery a couple years ago. Pretty cool.

I still haven't gotten around to celebrating, I have had a lot of school work and other stuff to take care of first. Later tonight though.

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
jelloshotsrule said:

What's sad is people who get plastered off their asses every weekend and have liver damage by the age of 40.

What's sad is people who are physically addicted to cigarettes and have charred, blackened lungs by 40.

Marijuana, taken at the quantity that the majority of pot-users take it has no real damaging effects (especially if you take it another way than smoking it).

AP_piano295

macrumors 65816
Mar 9, 2005
OutThere said:
What's sad is people who get plastered off their asses every weekend and have liver damage by the age of 40.

What's sad is people who are physically addicted to cigarettes and have charred, blackened lungs by 40.

Marijuana, taken at the quantity that the majority of pot-users take it has no real damaging effects (especially if you take it another way than smoking it).

all things in moderation

iEdd

macrumors 68000
Aug 8, 2005
I take it the message "drugs are bad.. mmkay" hasn't reached everyone yet. I've come to the conclusion that anyone who smokes marijuana has the "it won't happen to me" attitude towards schizophrenia and other mental problems that arise. :rolleyes: :(

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
epepper9 said:
I take it the message "drugs are bad.. mmkay" hasn't reached everyone yet. I've come to the conclusion that anyone who smokes marijuana has the "it won't happen to me" attitude towards schizophrenia and other mental problems that arise. :rolleyes: :(
Are you being serious? :rolleyes:

jon

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
epepper9 said:

Chronic use of anything can be detremental to health... schizophrenia? Nice to see America's War on drugs have affected some people.

Oops, you're not in the states nevermind. But the war on drugs is still pointless.

pedrov

macrumors newbie
Apr 7, 2006
epepper9 said:

i wonder what this man is smoking..... ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.