- May 7, 2018
So, someone hacked my iMessages from a computer on some website, took pictures of the messages on their laptop screen, and then sent them to my boyfriend trying to start a fight between us over one of my past relationships. I also went back and checked my messages, and the ones sent to my bf are word for word from my conversations along with accurate time stamps and everything. I've been trying to figure out how they did this all day and I still don't have a clue.. so PLEASE help me figure out how this happened. Here is some info about my phone, settings, and anything that may help figure this out:
- I've had 2 factor authentication enabled for as long as I can remember
- I have an iPhone 8 Plus with all current software and it is not jailbroken or anything like that
- There are no "spying" apps on my phone - I checked
- My Apple ID Password is very secure - so much so that I couldn't even remember it today when I went to reset it after finding out about all of this
- I haven't received any emails/alerts from Apple saying that my Apple ID was being used on a new device
- The attached photo is one of the ones my bf received to show what the website used looks like in case one of y'all recognizes it!