HELP viewing large photos and editing.

Discussion in 'macOS' started by StarSarahs, Jun 26, 2017.

1. StarSarahs macrumors newbie

StarSarahs

Hi guys

Is there another way, an app/software/trick, where i can view all my photos in large icon format (they do not go big enough in Finder) and quickly delete as I can go? Pressing space bar and going to preview does not help as i cannot edit or delete them while scrolling through? I need a quick fire way to be able to sieve out the crap but i need to be able to see the photos more quickly!

Or is there a way to make the icons in finder much bigger and ensure they dont float around etc...... (i have used View options to maximise the size already. See image - there are a hundred images in this folder but i can only view like this - not big enough and although i have spacing set to tight, it is not!). Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 08.48.23.png

Any ideas please? Getting desperate!

Thank you

2. Fishrrman macrumors G4

There's a lightweight photo preview application called "Lyn" you might try.

It has a good size browser, works like the finder (insofar as locating pics is concerned), and you can move any pic to the trash by right-clicking and choosing that from the contextual menu.

It's free to use "in demo mode" forever and does what I need for quick browsing.