Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Pre-orders for the iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max are set to begin on Friday, September 15 at 5:00 a.m. Pacific Time, with the new devices set to become available in multiple countries around the world simultaneously.

iPhone-15-Pro-Lineup-Feature.jpg

We've created a list of when pre-orders will take place in various countries so MacRumors readers can be some of the first to place an order. Note that we have not listed every time zone for all countries, nor have we listed all of the available pre-order countries, so you should double check your specific time zone to know when pre-orders are happening where you're located.

• Australia West - 8:00 p.m. AWST
  • Australia East - 10:00 p.m. AEST
  • Austria - 2:00 p.m. CEST
  • Belgium - 2:00 p.m. CEST
  • Canada West - 5:00 a.m. PDT
  • Canada East - 8:00 a.m. EDT
  • China - 8:00 p.m. CST
  • Denmark - 2:00 p.m. CEST
  • Finland - 3:00 p.m. EEST
  • France - 2:00 p.m. CEST
  • Germany - 2:00 p.m. CEST
  • Guernsey - 1:00 p.m. BST
  • Hong Kong - 8:00 p.m. HKT
  • Ireland - 1:00 p.m. IST
  • Isle of Man - 1:00 p.m. BST
  • Italy - 2:00 p.m. CEST
  • Japan - 9:00 p.m. JST
  • Jersey - 1:00 p.m. BST
  • Luxembourg - 2:00 p.m. CEST
  • Netherlands - 2:00 p.m. CEST
  • New Zealand - midnight NZST next day
  • Norway - 2:00 p.m. CEST
  • Portugal - 1:00 p.m. WEST
  • Puerto Rico - 8:00 a.m. AST
  • Saudi Arabia - 3:00 p.m. AST
  • Singapore - 8:00 p.m. SGT
  • Spain - 2:00 p.m. CEST
  • Sweden - 2:00 p.m. CEST
  • Switzerland - 2:00 p.m. CEST
  • Taiwan - 8:00 p.m. CST
  • UAE - 4:00 p.m GST
  • United Kingdom - 1:00 p.m. BST
  • United States West - 5:00 a.m. PDT
  • United States Mountain - 6:00 a.m. MDT
  • United States Central - 7:00 a.m. CDT
  • United States East - 8:00 a.m. EDT
  • US Virgin Islands - 8:00 a.m. AST

Customers in the United States can still "Get Ready" for the iPhone 15 launch with a pre-order setup process that allows them to select an iPhone, confirm it with a carrier, and enter a payment method and shipping address.

Those hoping to get a device on launch day should pre-order right away, as we do not yet know what the available supplies will look like. Popular iPhone models often sell out quickly, so we could see the new colors disappear within a matter of minutes to hours.

Pricing on the iPhone 15 models starts at $799, while pricing on the iPhone 15 Pro models starts at $999. Many U.S. carriers are offering discounts, and Apple is offering the iPhone Upgrade Program and trade-in options to drop the price.

After pre-orders on September 15, the first iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro orders will arrive to customers on Friday, September 22.

Article Link: Here's When You Can Pre-Order the iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max in Every Time Zone

Last edited:

slplss

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2011
EU
What's worse? Having to wake up before 5 on the west coast to preorder, or trying to preorder when you're getting ready and commuting to work on the east coast? People in the central time zone have it good.
Central EU, looks I’ll be having PM for lunch. Hopefully will go easy on stomach.

Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎

grubman1234

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2023
I am planning on ordering the Airpod Pro 2 USB-C and a Apple Watch Ultra 2 tomorrow at the same time I preorder the 15PM. Will that be under one transaction or 2? Im other words should I just order the Airpods and Watch now and preorder the phone tomorrow
Thanks!

(first time apple user)

JD2015

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2014
Remember the days you had to queue for hours on the day of release to get an iPhone. Queues were ever so long and people would start waiting in line days before. Having to hope they had the model in stock when the Apple staff got around to you. Going from this to online ordering is so much easier.

garlicbread24

macrumors member
Apr 29, 2015
I am planning on ordering the Airpod Pro 2 USB-C and a Apple Watch Ultra 2 tomorrow at the same time I preorder the 15PM. Will that be under one transaction or 2? Im other words should I just order the Airpods and Watch now and preorder the phone tomorrow
Thanks!

(first time apple user)
any reason you don’t just order the watch now? iPhone demand is hit or miss on launch days, it can be something that will sell out launch day fast and you will have to wait a few weeks or can be available for a few hours. I’d recommend doing that separate and as fast as possible

junglesnake

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2011
What's worse? Having to wake up before 5 on the west coast to preorder, or trying to preorder when you're getting ready and commuting to work on the east coast? People in the central time zone have it good.
I hope so because the get ready isn’t working for me and Verizon financing.

• Wow
Reactions: Dopestar

grubman1234

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2023
any reason you don’t just order the watch now? iPhone demand is hit or miss on launch days, it can be something that will sell out launch day fast and you will have to wait a few weeks or can be available for a few hours. I’d recommend doing that separate and as fast as possible
No reason tbh other than one transaction
But i just made the purchase for the airpods and apple ultra 2 for pickup on the 22nd.
Thanks!

cmbarclay

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2009
I come from the days when we waited in line for 12 hours and one time 2 days in row. Now I will just get up at my usual time, place an order and it will get in my hands when it does :)

Apple did a great job on this iPhone.

Reactions: BillyBurke
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.