Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

akb

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2004
UK
Living on the Prime Meridian has its benefits when a time is chosen to suit the whole world as best as possible.

1pm here is just dandy.

A bit nuts that the least hospitable timezone is Apple's own. Thoughts with you PDT guys out there (most of which are presumably out cold right now anyway).

TLewis

macrumors 65816
Sep 19, 2007
I love it 😭. I would rather have more neutral/‘natural’ colors.

I can’t do gold lol.
Yow. Apple appears to be selling a lot of Titanium. 128 and 512 have already slipped to October, while all Blue and Black are still available for the 22nd.

Edit: this was for the Pro. The titanium Pro Max in almost all colors and configs in now into October. Only the Blue 512 Pro Max is still available for the 22nd (for a few more minutes).

Edit 2: For the Pro, Blue seems to be the least wanted. All configs still available, while the other colors are slowly slipping into October.

Last edited:
Reactions: newyorksole

Sammy in SoCal

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2021
Fail. I’ll have to stand in line the old fashioned way on the 22nd to try and get one from their launch day inventory. Pre-orders for the Natural Titanium have slipped into October.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.