Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

waynesun

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2006
I do many, many things..

I design and develop web interfaces for clients.. big break came with Lamborghini and ASUS earlier last year, and it has a side hobby that has been nice to me ever since.

My relative is a shoe connoisseur who runs a pretty well-known business in Asia.. I am paid in apparel from him (saves both of us money :)).. comes with really cool benefits on Nike SBs, Dunks, Jordans.. etc. He knows a lot of famous designers and figures, so it helps me build up my portfolio with quality clients.

After June SATs.. my options will expand into ventures that i've been brainstorming on since the beginning of time.. it is when I will FINALLY get my mac :D.

Chanowitz

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2007
Well to get my set-up i had to work with my dad with his heating and air conditioner business for about a whole summer. Let me tell you it sucked installing ac units in a tiny attic in a 100+ weather but it was totally worth it.:D

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Oct 16, 2006
I am to be making £10 from basically doing nothing!

I am pwning someones iPhone and putting games on it for £5 and converting a normal N73 to a Music Edition for £5, each of them things will take me like 10 minutes to do, instant money!

zblaxberg

Jan 22, 2007
I'm not a real estate investor, and I'm only 18. The best part is I never use my own money and yes it's very legal.

explicit

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2009
I fix xbox 360's. i sell on ebay. im a promoter. i screen print tshirts. i work at raves. in a month id say i make about 2000.00.

wywern209

macrumors 65832
Sep 7, 2008
do you rly want to know?
My parents give me my monthly allowance from time to time( i get it some months and some of them i don't. due to laziness) and i did send in an application for a job but i got no reply back soo.. i have no real apple stuff besides a ipod classic 5g(30gb). my dad owns a ipod touch 2g and an imac. btw, i get like 25 bucks a month and that is why it takes me three months of no spending to get anything worth buying... sometimes i get extra for mowing lawn or cleaning gutters etc.). i've had plans of buying some stuff if i got a summer job but that's not gonna happen cuz i have bad luck when i comes to things that matter( such as a job). i've tried in every place that hires at my age and many places around here are closing. so, only things open is some fast-food joints( i HATE fast-food), and grocery stores( pick 'n' save etc). i tried just about everywhere. oddly enough, my friend got a job at picknsave last week. i had only tried maybe like 2 days before him..
i want a macbook/pro because my current computer is slowing down a bit( okay, a lot) its six yr old dell computer that is not upgradable due to dell's stupidity back then( not to say they are any smarter now).

btw, im turning 16 in july. :(

Shotglass

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2006
Convenient stores, mostly. You can make halfway decent money running the cash register.

iAmAzN

macrumors 6502
Oct 3, 2002
Golden, CO
I'm 19--that's still considered a kid these days right? I feel so old! Haha, anyways, I have been piggy backing my parents during high school but now I work part time at my school's computer labs as a "consultant" with pay that varies from semester to semester and during the summer. It's awesome.

robindahlia789

macrumors regular
Dec 28, 2008
i work in the receiving area at a place called Old Time Pottery.
gotta love pallet jacks, pallets, the compacter, and the daily truck
i'm 18

RobertD63

macrumors 6502
Feb 17, 2008
A place
Mainly I fix Macs/PCs around me, but recently I've been hitting the books pretty hard and im looking to change the income to iPhone apps for now. I also try to look for web design jobs on craigslist.

I also train my parents friends on how to use computers. (I mainly switch them to macs then train them)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.