Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

russed

macrumors 68000
Jan 16, 2004
iPhoto 6.0.1, iWeb 1.0.1 and iTunes 6.0.3 are out

i have just found these in my software update

iPhoto 6.0.1 (13.7Mb)

This update to iPhoto resolves issues with photocasting, viewing thumbnails in large libraries, and ordering cards, calendars and books. It also addresses a number of other minor issues.

iWeb 1.0.1 (19.1Mb)

This update to iWeb 1.0 addresses issues related to publishing and blogs. It also addresses a number of other minor issues.

iTunes 6.0.3 (18.7Mb)

With iTunes 6, you can preview, buy, and download over 2,000 music videos and hit TV shows on the iTunes Music Store and sync your music and purchased videos with iPod to enjoy on the go. To watch purchased videos, you must have QuickTime 7.0.3 or later and Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later.

iTunes 6.0.3 includes stability and performance improvements over iTunes 6.0.2.

Note: After purchasing music from the iTunes Music Store with iTunes 6 or later, you will also need to upgrade your other computers that purchase music from the iTunes Music Store to the latest version of iTunes.

iMovie 6.0.1 (52.6Mb)

This update to iMovie HD 6 resolves issues with Ken Burns rendering performance, Scrubber Bar editing performance and theme image quality. It also addresses a number of other minor issues.

go get, im downloading now!

russed

macrumors 68000
Jan 16, 2004
Daveway said:
Don't forget iDVD 6.0.1.;)

aah i dont have that installed (due to lack of hard drive space!)

well they are installed and all things seems pretty good for me! (well they all start up and my music/photos and web site is still there!)

i wonder if the iPhoto photocasting thing sorts out the stupid thing where it doesnt work well with non mac computers

its been a good few days on the apple update front!

cwedl

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2003
Downloading now!!!

Haven't really been using iLife that much! so haven't seen any bugs. Actually I have iWeb! :D

Applespider

macrumors G4
And a monster 52.6MB iMovie update that appeared after those first 4 downloaded. Hmm, this should give the new ADSL connection a workout
This update to iMovie HD 6 resolves issues with Ken Burns rendering performance, Scrubber Bar editing performance and theme image quality. It also addresses a number of other minor issues.
EDIT: 30 seconds... not bad :D

russed

macrumors 68000
Jan 16, 2004
Applespider said:
And a monster 52.6MB iMovie update that appeared after those first 4 downloaded. Hmm, this should give the new ADSL connection a workout

EDIT: 30 seconds... not bad :D

30 seconds - cor blimey. my 2Mbit connection is taking its time then!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Apr 12, 2001
iLife 06 Updates Available

Now available for iLife '06 users via Software Update:

iDVD 6.0.1 Update
This update to iDVD 6 resolves issues with integration with the other iLife applications, importing of legacy projects and some theme related issues. It also addresses a number of other minor issues.

iPhoto 6.0.1 Update
This update to iPhoto resolves issues with photocasting, viewing thumbnails in large libraries, and ordering cards, calendars and books. It also addresses a number of other minor issues.

iMovie HD 6.0.1 Update

iWeb 1.0.1 Update
This update to iWeb 1.0 addresses issues related to publishing and blogs. It also addresses a number of other minor issues.

iTunes 6.0.3 Update
With iTunes 6, you can preview, buy, and download over 2,000 music videos and hit TV shows on the iTunes Music Store and sync your music and purchased videos with iPod to enjoy on the go. To watch purchased videos, you must have QuickTime 7.0.3 or later and Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later.

Note: After purchasing music from the iTunes Music Store with iTunes 6 or later, you will also need to upgrade your other computers that purchase music from the iTunes Music Store to the latest version of iTunes.

mdavey

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2005
Macrumors said:
iTunes 6.0.3 Update

The iTunes update is available for everyone with iTunes 6.0.x irrespective of iLife version.

MattG

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
I hope this includes a fix for this ridiculous issue with "non-destructive editing." I've got an iMovie with a total of 8 minutes worth of footage, and it's taking up 16gb on my hard drive because it doesn't actually delete what I tell it to crop (and no, it's not in the trash).

russed

macrumors 68000
Jan 16, 2004
Applespider said:
Mine's an 18Mbit connection :p ADSL2+ - although to be fair, for normal browsing, you barely notice the difference. It's only when streaming audio or downloading updates that you really see it fly.

wow are you living in a telephone exchange to get it that fast???!!!!

that is bloody quick!

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Just iTunes for me, then... I don't have iLife 06.

Edit: I hope this fixes a minor issue I've been having. Everytime my iBook wakes from sleep whith iTunes running, Multiple speakers have been selected, and not just my Airport Express, and since I'm not opening my firewall just to play music over my inferior computer speakers along with my stereo, then this causes Airtunes to have a hiccup and then choose just the Computer... :(

revjay

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2004
Beautiful Vancouver Island
Great

The mechanism for creating and editing the Ken Burns Effect in 6 was really anoying...they had the right idea with a widget-type window...but it was just missing the finishing touches...hopefully this update solves it.
<holding breath while running software update>

stesch

macrumors newbie
May 2, 2005
iPhoto fixes (please!)

maybe iPhoto won't delete my calendar and half of my library again.

netdog

macrumors 603
Feb 6, 2006
London
For some reason, I only got three of the updates via software update. iWeb and iPhoto remained at 1.0

Is this because I am on an Intel, or is something wrong here?

nagromme

macrumors G5
May 2, 2002
netdog said:
For some reason, I only got three of the updates via software update. iWeb and iPhoto remained at 1.0
They'll probably show up for you later. Not everyone gets the updates simultaneously.

lucab1982

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2003
London, England
I am updating all of them apart from iTunes, I am not convinced with the 'improving performance' jargon after the stunt they pulled regarding the oh-so-useful 'ministore' function :mad:

If there was only a Universal version of JHymn I would be able to play the MY music I purchased on my Archos AV500 :D

dlastmango

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2004
West Coast - FLORIDA
iphoto changes?

Does iPhoto allow you the option to choose HomePage or iWeb for publishing pictures. I had to go back to iphoto 5 since 6 took the homepage feature away. I wont upgrade with iweb making such huge webpages that dial-up users cant access.

Any adjustments in webpage sizes in iWeb? :confused:

Thanks for any info
Chris

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.