Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Smacky

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2008
I apologize. I should have been clearer.

I meant, does the lip of the case itself overlap the curved edge of the glass at all, or does it stop short?

I'm asking because I have a BSE on my plus, but the Incipio DualPro I got overlaps the curved edge, and it peels the edges of the skin.

Thanks

Yes it overlaps the glass slightly

6thDAY

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2010
Yes it overlaps the glass slightly

Thanks!

Would you happen to have any other Spigen cases?

I'm looking to get the Neo Hybrid or Neo Hybrid metal, but I'm not sure if it will be compatible with the iLoome glass.

Smacky

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2008
Thanks!

Would you happen to have any other Spigen cases?

I'm looking to get the Neo Hybrid or Neo Hybrid metal, but I'm not sure if it will be compatible with the iLoome glass.

Nope, just the one case sorry

iloomeOfficial

macrumors member
Jan 3, 2013
Hi guys,

I know I've been gone for about a week and back with an update:

Most pre-orders have been sent out and ones that have not yet, should be processed all by today. Sorry for the slight delay in shipment - we've been working really really hard to fulfill all the orders - I personally stayed up until 11pm last night just packing and sealing all the orders, and all our staff is doing the same to get it out to everyone ASAP, for past ~4 weeks.

Please let me know if you guys are having any issues via PM or support@iloome.com. We really care about what you think and if you are not satisfied at all, we'll be more than happy to rectify the situation.

On a not-Apple related note, we're launching a screen protector for the Galaxy Note 4 as well and we've been just getting hammered by sheer # of orders, and we've been hiring more people to fulfill them. So, again, we're extremely sorry for the delay that some of you guys have experience and I sincerely apologize.

-Luke, iloome

ndbarras

macrumors member
Dec 13, 2011
Hi guys,

I know I've been gone for about a week and back with an update:

Most pre-orders have been sent out and ones that have not yet, should be processed all by today. Sorry for the slight delay in shipment - we've been working really really hard to fulfill all the orders - I personally stayed up until 11pm last night just packing and sealing all the orders, and all our staff is doing the same to get it out to everyone ASAP, for past ~4 weeks.

Please let me know if you guys are having any issues via PM or support@iloome.com. We really care about what you think and if you are not satisfied at all, we'll be more than happy to rectify the situation.

On a not-Apple related note, we're launching a screen protector for the Galaxy Note 4 as well and we've been just getting hammered by sheer # of orders, and we've been hiring more people to fulfill them. So, again, we're extremely sorry for the delay that some of you guys have experience and I sincerely apologize.

-Luke, iloome

Hey Luke, I got an email on Friday stating my protector was shipped and have been checking the tracking number everyday and it still says "pre-shipment info sent". Was it shipped or has it been preparing to ship for a week?

jackwins

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2008
Hey Luke, I got an email on Friday stating my protector was shipped and have been checking the tracking number everyday and it still says "pre-shipment info sent". Was it shipped or has it been preparing to ship for a week?

Me too

LFCYNWA

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2012

I also received the same email though I ordered through Amazon

Daunting1

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2014
Mine shipped on 10/18 & just left San Diego, CA this morning. There was no movement until today.

got556

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2013
Indiana
Okay so iLoome did it's job just a few minutes ago. G/f was doing laundry in the basement and was walking up the stairs. She dropped her phone from the top of the stairs, slipped it through the stairs and it dropped pretty much uninterupted all the way to the concrete floor 10 feet below...:eek:

The phone was laying face down on the floor. The screen protector cracked but the screen on the 6 was saved. :eek: My g/f is notorious for dropping her damn phones and it drives me up a damn wall. But the protector did it's job and here is the proof of that. I will be buying another one, tomorrow.

Untitled by lockdown823, on Flickr

jackwins

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2008
Okay so iLoome did it's job just a few minutes ago. G/f was doing laundry in the basement and was walking up the stairs. She dropped her phone from the top of the stairs, slipped it through the stairs and it dropped pretty much uninterupted all the way to the concrete floor 10 feet below...:eek:

The phone was laying face down on the floor. The screen protector cracked but the screen on the 6 was saved. :eek: My g/f is notorious for dropping her damn phones and it drives me up a damn wall. But the protector did it's job and here is the proof of that. I will be buying another one, tomorrow.

[url=https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3945/15434374787_b19034d427_h.jpg]Image[/url]Untitled by lockdown823, on Flickr

[url=https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3933/15433743039_c4e813aa03_h.jpg]Image[/url]Untitled by lockdown823, on Flickr

[url=https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3948/15617711811_2c6a8dc075_h.jpg]Image[/url]Untitled by lockdown823, on Flickr

That's good to know it did its job.

phitwes

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2014

[url=https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3945/15434374787_b19034d427_h.jpg]Image[/url]Untitled by lockdown823, on Flickr

[url=https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3933/15433743039_c4e813aa03_h.jpg]Image[/url]Untitled by lockdown823, on Flickr

[url=https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3948/15617711811_2c6a8dc075_h.jpg]Image[/url]Untitled by lockdown823, on Flickr

That is a significant impact on the bottom part near the Touch ID Home Button.
How is the Home Button now?

got556

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2013
Indiana
Do yourself a favor everyone, don't get one. Waist of money!

I just proved it saved my g/f's 6 screen....explain to me again how it is a waist of money? It dropped from at least 10 feet on to a concrete floor.

----------

That is a significant impact on the bottom part near the Touch ID Home Button.
How is the Home Button now?

Works fine, according to her.

VanCanucks

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2014
Thick, ugly, collects dust along the fake sides, heavy. Just a few reasons

Seriously dude? You've been against the product before it was released. No reason to go as far as telling people not to buy as it does save the phone as stated above.

Yes I have the screen protector and imo, I thought the borders would look fugly but it isn't as noticeable in person and now I don't notice it at all.
It adds a little weight but not where I would be complaining about considering the last SP I had added weight. I'm pretty sure all glass Sp collects dust so your argument is invalid.

Smacky

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2008
If anything, the black border could be a smidgen thicker. The tiny air gap could be avoided completely that way, and it would be totally seamless. But thats just me

Altruistic

macrumors member
Oct 22, 2014
Live Another Day...

Wow! Congrats on having just what you needed (screen protection) on when you needed it. Glad everything survived and stills functioning. I wasn't sure about these glass protectors (vs. screen films) but am glad to see it's usefulness in action.

The phone was laying face down on the floor. The screen protector cracked but the screen on the 6 was saved. :eek: My g/f is notorious for dropping her damn phones and it drives me up a damn wall. But the protector did it's job and here is the proof of that. I will be buying another one, tomorrow...

Biggs91276

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2014
Kansas
Hey guys just received my illome glass screen protector in onyx black. Looks awesome and covers edge to edge with no screen lift and it is compatible with the spigen neo hybrid metal case

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.