Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polaroid

macrumors 65816
Oct 1, 2013
Was this here before:

When you double tap the caps lock key, in the text area it shows a caps icon...

rorschach

macrumors 68020
Jul 27, 2003
You couldnt finish replying before the screen dimmed. Basically it acted as if you were just waking the screen to see the notifications but wouldn't let you actually respond to them.

It was happening with the Music controls too. If you were skipping through songs with the Next button the screen would turn off like it does when you don't touch it at all for a few seconds. Hopefully that's fixed (it's probably related).

Reactions: stoopkidblues

Iceage

macrumors 6502
Apr 17, 2010
e8bbeef84ee38266a1b0e644700a803b.png

Still terrible. Smaller letters and it doesn't need to be scrolling. I want to see the artist name, song and album in one glance.

Brutonus

macrumors newbie
Aug 17, 2013
- When you unlock your phone with your finger (without pressing home button), the lock in the status bar changes briefly to "Unlocked" before disappearing. In beta 1 the lock went away without animation.

adrianlondon

macrumors 603
Nov 28, 2013
Switzerland
Fixes I've noticed:

1. Lock screen sound toggle works
2. Widgets accessible from the notification drop-down by swiping left both in app and from homescreens
3. Force-touch on Phone and FaceTime now just shows Favourites rather than two different lists
4. Force-touch on Phone and FaceTime Favourites now shows the correct number description (e.g. landline, mobile, home etc.)
5. Single app updates work, as do TestFlight downloads

make96

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2016
ro
I'm on 9.3.2
Do i need beta 1 in order to install th second beta?
Or i can install the beta profile and update directly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.