iPhone iOS 10.2 iPhone 5s jailbreak Yalu help please!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Throg, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Throg macrumors newbie

I'm on iOS 10.2, iPhone 5s, global, and I installed Cydia properly and I have the Cydia application and it opens successfully. However, whenever I try to install a tweak or anything, it will say that it is installed, but the tweak will never work. Also, when I respring, it will enter safe mode, then as soon as I unlock it, it will go into normal mode. When it reprings or restarts though, I don't have to enter the Yalu application either. I can just enter Cydia with no problem. Another problem is that on Cydia, It says that I'm on iOS 10.2, which is correct, but it also says I'm on an iPhone 6, which I'm not. If anyone can help that would be amazing.

2. BlurredPixells macrumors member

BlurredPixells

Well, from what I know 'till now, yalu ftm is compatible with iphone 6s, 5se and ipad pro. So, this can be your answer, maybe :)

3. Throg thread starter macrumors newbie

Well actually, as of yesterday, it was updated for all 64 bit devices. Watch this video.

4. lcd4035 macrumors newbie

They've updated the jailbreak. It should work for your device now but at the time of posting this thread it would not have worked.

5. Schatzicat macrumors newbie

Schatzicat

Sorry maybe the wrong place to ask but, has anybody had any problems using the HDMI to lightning adapter while this jailbreak is active? Well the jailbreak is not active it works fine but once I activate it,I TV doesn't even see the signal