Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

matthew2926

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2013
Michigan
But the thing is, I don't understand people like you.

You basically thread bombed the forum.

You just posted a link, you never explained why you posted, you never gave an opinion, nothing.

It was completely useless.

Why did you post? Was it about the rumor, where you excited about another release of a beta version? the reliability of the source???

It took me 2 minutes to come up with topics I have very little interest in.

You asked me to ignore your post but then you create a bait title like "IOS 8 beta 4".
So, how about making it more truthful, try this next time and I will happily ignore:

Article speculating the next beta release version, please talk about it!

But that doesn't get much replies, does it?

;)

Pretty much everyone that has been following the progress of iOS 8 knows that beta 4 has not been released yet. The fact that this thread is speculation is made obvious by the fact that beta 3 is the newest release. No need to come up in this thread and start crying because you are unable to use your brain to perceive the obvious.

wolsoncpa

macrumors member
Jul 19, 2013
LOL its been "pushed ahead" like there was any official date to begin with. I love how they word things to avoid looking like the fools they are.

They're all tools and fools... we pretty much "know" it's going to be the 21st or the 28th. I'd put $1000 on it being one of those two dates.

Yun0

macrumors 68000
Jun 12, 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
more speculation.."our apple source" how about something like "apple has stated"..why not email tim cook im sure he'd be gladly willing to tell the world exactly what day & time, to the second, that the next beta will be released:rolleyes:

matthew2926

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2013
Michigan
more speculation.."our apple source" how about something like "apple has stated"..why not email tim cook im sure he'd be gladly willing to tell the world exactly what day & time, to the second, that the next beta will be released:rolleyes:

I'll do it. What's his email again?

matthew2926

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2013
Michigan
tim.cook@apple.com

Actually it's tcook@gmail.com. Just Googled it. I think he will appreciate that the email will be coming from my gmail rather than my iCloud address.

email.png

GreyOS

macrumors 68040
Apr 12, 2012
put this in chrome address bar lol

javascript: forumPostRating(19371758, -1, -1);

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.