Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sno1man

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2011
Scottsdale AZ LTE

Apple Store:
Full size iPad, verizon and At&t- in stock
mini- none, check back online after 10:00 pm tonight

Verizon Corp Store:
no mini or full size in stock, can order online, "might be getting theme tuesday"

AT&T Corp Store:
no mini or full size in stock, can order online or "supposed to be here on the 20th"

Brewsta

macrumors member
Mar 3, 2009
Just left Willow Bend Apple store in Dallas with a 32gb mini white Verizon. They had three in stock and I got the last one. 16gb Verizon black, 2 32gb Verizon, one white and one black. Stonebriar mall Apple store had none.

This is the first and only report in this thread of someone successfully buying at an Apple Store. Every other store is telling people to check stock at 10 PM Eastern tonight. Interesting. Parboy, would you be willing to provide a receipt image or something else as proof?

Parboy

macrumors newbie
Feb 18, 2009
This is the first and only report in this thread of someone successfully buying at an Apple Store. Every other store is telling people to check stock at 10 PM Eastern tonight. Interesting. Parboy, would you be willing to provide a receipt image or something else as proof?

Here you go

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 230

bidwalj

macrumors 65816
Feb 16, 2007

He got lucky. I preordered and one of mine is damaged. The apple store looked at it and agreed it needs to be replaced but said none can leave the store today, even replacement ones. They took my number and said will call as soon as one can be sold.

serega

macrumors regular
Nov 19, 2007
Seattle
I reserved for pick up today thru apple online store at Tukwila, WA, it will be iPad 4, Verizon , 32g, white. I will pick after work.

gear02

macrumors member
Aug 18, 2004
Posting from my iPad mini 32gb LTE Verizon that I got today at the 5th Ave store (sorry had to brag a bit :) ). They sold theirs at 8am today. There was a longish line when they started selling but the store guys said there was a limited stock for mini LTE. It looked like they had a ton of iPad 4 LTE but I can't confirm that other than the fact that they brought out a ton of iPads for the display behind the counter which had an empty area to start. I assumed those were the LTE iPads.

So it's weird that some stores are saying 10pm tonight.

jesusdima

macrumors newbie
Dec 27, 2003
I went at 11 AM to La Cantera and i got a white 64GB ATT Mini and they also had some of the 64GB ATT ipad 4 in stock

Havent opened it yet

Mini.jpg

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
Kinda over it with always having to fight with Apple. I just talked to my local store and everyone is seeing TONS of deliveries of all LTE models\varieties today, but they're being instructed not to sell it until tomorrow... absurd.

eleite

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
Called my local store in Texas and they currently only have iPad 4 cellular 64Gb in stock. She said tomorrow they will have the 16 and 32Gb in stock. No word on mini cellular availibility. :'(

ckiggins314

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2010
The iPad mini I ordered from Verizon's website at 10:30 this AM has shipped via FedEx and will be here tomorrow morning. :D

I'm not sure what kind of crack the store employees were smoking when they said they could order me one and I could get it in two weeks, but I think they need a new supplier.

msw323

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2011
I just came home and ordered my mini (Verizon) on their own website - it ships tonight and delivers tomorrow. At the store they told me they could order it for delivery in two weeks. Do these people not talk to each other or something???

Good luck...check your order, I bet that it was messed up and you are getting it Monday instead of Saturday.

If you didnt get your shipment confirmation, do this to track by reference. The reference number for your order will be the Order location then a _ followed by your order number, but put in leading 0's to make that order number 9 digits.

For example:

Order Number is 12345
Order location is W889901

Then your refence number is W889901_000012345

On fedex site, enter this to track by reference and you will get the status as well as your tracking number.

PNutts

macrumors 601
Jul 24, 2008
Pacific Northwest, US
I didn't read this whole thread but my local AT&T store received a bunch of iPad 4s today (Portland). I don't know what all they received but I know they didn't get any 16GB White iPad 4.

kevroc

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2011
Picked up a 4th Gen 64GB LTE AT&T white model for the wife. Fashion valley. San Diego.

Picked up my Verizon model there this afternoon. The UTC store was showing out of stock, and now Fashion Valley is showing out of stock also with a Dec 4 date. So it looks like a long 2 weeks before the resupply hits. That's a looooong time in Apple land :)

magbarn

macrumors 68030
Oct 25, 2008
Surprised that Verizon corporate can actually sell and move ipad mini LTE's... I ordered mine this morning after wasting time calling 5 different Apple stores in socal who all told me 'We don't have them in yet, check tomorrow' I really don't understand why they can sell LTE ipad 4's but not minis? :mad:

Attachments

• screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 117
  • screen3.jpg
    screen3.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 120

JH19059

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2011
Picked up a Ipad 4 white 32gb Verizon at the Orland Park,Il Apple Store 10 miles outside of Chicago. Got there in the morning after looking online and seeing it was in stock. Funny thins is when I asked the sales associate for one she looked at me like I was crazy and said they didn't have them in stock, quite rudely I must add lol. I told her to look in he back and she came back with it and was very apologetic.

Darkprod

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2011
Called several Best Buy stores this evening looking for a Verizon mini. One had only Sprint, a few others had none in stock. I actually had one store tell me they were holding the stock for Black Friday! I finally found a nearby store that said they had a few. I went down and they had a few Verizon models in black. I grabbed a 32gb black it was the last one. The rest of their stock was all Sprint looked like.

Durante92

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2012
Called several Best Buy stores this evening looking for a Verizon mini. One had only Sprint, a few others had none in stock. I actually had one store tell me they were holding the stock for Black Friday! I finally found a nearby store that said they had a few. I went down and they had a few Verizon models in black. I grabbed a 32gb black it was the last one. The rest of their stock was all Sprint looked like.

Which best buy store had the Verizon mini I'm looking for one as well?

NateEssex

macrumors 6502
Aug 30, 2008
iPad 32Gig Verizon :)

I read online that the AT&T and Sprint has LTE iPad mini's today. I called my local Apple Store and they said they had "some" in stock. I went right to the Apple Store in Menlo Park, NJ after work and they had a 32 Gig Verizon iPad Mini in Black only, so I got it. Just finished restoring my apps. Sweet feel, but I'm unimpressed with the smart case. It's fallen off twice in 3 hours :/

I set up my Verizon account with 2 Gigs for $30 and the LTE is fast!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.