iPad Pro iPad Pro Release Date (Guess) Poll [MERGED]

When will the iPad Pro be available for first purchase/preorder?

• November 1-3

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • November 4-6

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • November 7-9

Votes: 40 11.5%
  • November 10-12

Votes: 66 18.9%
  • November 13-15

Votes: 57 16.3%
  • November 16-18

Votes: 21 6.0%
  • November 19-21

Votes: 22 6.3%
  • November 22-24

Votes: 13 3.7%
  • November 25-27

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • November 28-30

Votes: 31 8.9%

• Total voters

rokey

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 13, 2011
NC
Apple has announced that the iPad Pro will be available this November... but the looming questions is... WHEN IN NOVEMBER????

So, I'd like poll you all to see what people are guessing.

rokey

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 13, 2011
NC
Apple has announced that the iPad Pro will be available this November... but the looming questions is... WHEN IN NOVEMBER????
-I'm expecting that it will be a Monday-Friday release (do we really expect it will be a weekend day?).
-Also, I'm expecting that it'll be released at least the week before Thanksgiving (not the week of Thanksgiving, as some large companies are going to be shutting down their corporate offices for the whole week).
-Additionally, I'm guessing that Apple will want to give us the opportunity to blow our holiday gifting budget on the new iPad Pro well before the Black Friday sales and madness begins.

So I would guess November 20th is the latest that Apple would release the iPad Pro.
Is it me, or does Apple have a thing for Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday releases?

jonfarr

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2012
Portland
I have tot think they will want to get it out sooner than later and really amp up on holiday purchases. If they release it a the end of the month and then their are huge supply constraints, it might be good for media coverage and 3rd party sales, but I don't think that is what they want here.

Cape Dave

macrumors 68000
Nov 16, 2012
Northeast
They should do it as soon as possible. I mean the whole thankksgiving black friday thing is a horror show. Best to stay away if possible.

Serickmetz

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2013
Oregon
I was hoping for a "who the hell cares" option but couldn't find it..... Any help on how I vote that option is much appreciated, k, thanks.

Reactions: imanidiot

Serban

Suspended
Jan 8, 2013
we already know it will be 4-6 November with preorders starting someday of the last Oct week

Dave245

macrumors 604
Sep 15, 2013
we already know it will be 4-6 November with preorders starting someday of the last Oct week
At the moment it's just a rumour, i'm hoping this is the case tho i want to get my pre-order in as soon as possible.

Lesser Evets

macrumors 68040
Jan 7, 2006
Nov. 3rd--I am surprised it wasn't released in October, like previous iPads. They will slip it right over the line and it will be everywhere by the Black Friday hell-market festival.

jazz1

macrumors 68020
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
Of course I hope early November. I'm just wondering if supply will be constricted? On another, on a related topic.... Apple seems not to want us to buy in store anymore. I've been in the local Apple Store in recent months and it seems like the salespeople steer eager customers to ordering online, even if they are standing in the store. Apple supply and demand issues? Tag and bag 'em and move on to the next customer?

Reactions: diamornte

3DTV

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2010
Anyone want to guess when we can pre order. Dont want to miss the date.

Rumours are that it will be launched early november, so i guess pre order date may be only a week or 2 away?

btrach144

macrumors 68000
Aug 28, 2015
This poll reminds me of my Econ 101 professor. He was uninterested in our ability to guess on exams so we had multiple choice options up to the letter k. Maybe more.
lol those were the worst. And they would work out the problem wrong in multiple ways and put the wrong answers on there!

Macalway

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2013
Do we get any warning about when it will go on pre-order sale? Like and announcement or something?

We need more rumors. Lies will do.

It's so boring here :D

Reactions: btrach144

engineerben

macrumors regular
Jul 2, 2010
Greenville Tx
Do we get any warning about when it will go on pre-order sale? Like and announcement or something?

We need more rumors. Lies will do.

It's so boring here :D
As a rule, yes. Usually there'll be an announcement "Product X will be available on <date>. Pre-orders begin at midnight PDT on <date-(7 days)>." That announcement usually comes a couple of weeks ahead of availability, more or less.

Macalway

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2013
As a rule, yes. Usually there'll be an announcement "Product X will be available on <date>. Pre-orders begin at midnight PDT on <date-(7 days)>." That announcement usually comes a couple of weeks ahead of availability, more or less.
Thanks

So will will have a day or two i'm guessing. Being what it is, I don't think it will sell out, but you never know.

I think i'm going to settle for 32GB and save $150. Get in at the lower end (there is no 'low' end ).

Not that saving $150 is going help much

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.