Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

So which iPhone did you buy?

• iPhone 11 Product Red

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • iPhone 11 Purple

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • iPhone 11 Yellow

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • iPhone 11 Green

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • iPhone 11 Black

Votes: 28 2.2%
  • iPhone 11 White

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Midnight Green

Votes: 161 12.7%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Space Grey

Votes: 144 11.3%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Silver

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Gold

Votes: 22 1.7%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max Midnight Green

Votes: 375 29.5%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max Space Grey

Votes: 244 19.2%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max Silver

Votes: 81 6.4%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max Gold

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • I didn't partake in the festivities of buying a new iPhone

Votes: 37 2.9%
  • I'm Tim Cook

Votes: 36 2.8%

• Total voters

Shaarujon567

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2015
Toronto Ontario Canada
I get it. Nothing like getting a new iPhone on launch day. I will NEVER forget June 2010 when the 4 came. That was the highlight of launch day for me.

I feel you! I remember the iphone 5 launch day, such a magical day
[doublepost=1568524025][/doublepost]
Man why did u do that!!!
I agree haha midnight green is worth the wait, but enjoy the gold can’t go wrong with it

Teach4

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2013
I had mine set up before Friday, then my sister wanted me to order her one but she didn’t want the payment plan. So right after the app opened, I did my order first. That went quick and I got release day. I then went to do my sisters order but was worried the date might not be release date like mine, but I was quick and got release for hers too. She is really excited. She has had an iPhone 6 for so long and the screen has started to delaminates. Looking forward to Friday.

Reactions: DianaMR

Ceviche Lover

macrumors 6502
Jul 15, 2012
I woke up at 8am PST to place my order for an 11 Pro(not MAX) thinking I'd have no problem getting one on launch day only to find out my order is scheduled for Oct 4-Oct 11 estimate. Anyone think it'll get pushed down to launch? I'd have better luck getting one in store honestly.

I want to get rid of my MAX because I can't stand the larger size and have audio/speaker issues which would be covered under warranty but I don't want to go thru the hassle of getting a new phone only to get another one shortly after.

Spizike

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2018
I woke up at 8am PST to place my order for an 11 Pro(not MAX) thinking I'd have no problem getting one on launch day only to find out my order is scheduled for Oct 4-Oct 11 estimate. Anyone think it'll get pushed down to launch? I'd have better luck getting one in store honestly.

I want to get rid of my MAX because I can't stand the larger size and have audio/speaker issues which would be covered under warranty but I don't want to go thru the hassle of getting a new phone only to get another one shortly after.

If it hasn’t moved up yet, and it doesn’t make it on these UPS planes, I highly doubt it. Barring and tracking / system glitches.

februarian

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2014
It has been mentioned by fellow members before but here it is- only those who have got their phones in preparing for shipment stage can go to ups site and enter their phone numbers by choosing track by reference no. To see where their phone has been!

Reactions: Spizike

McTaste

macrumors 6502
Jan 21, 2014
anyone elses delivery date disappear from their order status? mine went from “arrives sep 23” to “arrives”.

Reactions: dreamwife

Spizike

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2018
It has been mentioned by fellow members before but here it is- only those who have got their phones in preparing for shipment stage can go to ups site and enter their phone numbers by choosing track by reference no. To see where their phone has been!
Mine is preparing to ship but nothing coming up when I do that. Will check in the morning.
Thanks!

Reactions: caligurl

AndrewR23

Contributor
Jun 24, 2010
Not everyone. Mine doesnt work yet.
[doublepost=1568531043][/doublepost]
anyone elses delivery date disappear from their order status? mine went from “arrives sep 23” to “arrives”.
From other users, looks like yours is being changed to arrives Sept 20

hsnsky

macrumors member
Nov 24, 2014
I got a quick question. Does the Apple online store allow for hotel shipping? I'm going to be in New York in November and was wondering if I could purchase an iPhone 11 Pro through Apple's online store and ship it to the hotel that I will be staying at.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.