Iphone 6 bottom right clicking

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ra red, Jun 22, 2016.

1. ra red macrumors newbie

ra red

Hello all,

Lately my iPhone6 (bought in early 2015) screen started to click on the bottom right corner and i am worried that water may go in.I have seen lot of posts online but i am not sure if this is manufacturing defect ? Will apple replace the phone or do i need to get after market repairs done?

2. TsuaSai macrumors 6502

Mine is doing the same thing. I haven't carried it in so not sure what they will do. I bought my phone used a while ago and figure they can see that. I read about another guy who took this phone in and Apple said it had third party parts on it. He watched his phone opened at whatever store.

Anyways that all said I haven't had my phone from day one. Assuming they can see that I figure they will just tell me it is third party parts too.

Unless this is a known problem I don't think I am going to mess with it.

3. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

It's fairly common and doesn't interfere with phone functions.nyour phone shouldn't be in water anyway.

Apple will most likely replace the screen unless they discover that it's been replaced or other parts have been changed by 3rd party.

4. BigMcGuire macrumors demi-god

BigMcGuire

My 6+ did this, clicked when I pressed together on the bottom right. Never affected the phone, didn't have any visual defects, and I never had a problem with the 1.5 years I owned it. I used it in rain and it was ok but (light) rain.

5. timeconsumer macrumors 65816

timeconsumer

There's a similar thread that might have some information for you: http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/is-there-a-fix-for-my-iphone-6-screen-sticking.1979372/

Based on what you described, I would probably take the phone to Apple, voice any concerns you have and see what they can do for you.

6. ra red, Jun 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016

ra red thread starter macrumors newbie

ra red

I haven't had any 3rd party repairs or alterations done but will they replace even if it is out of warranty? Its been almost a year that i bought this phone.