iPhone 7/7 Plus Naked

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dave Meadows, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Dave Meadows macrumors 68020

Dave Meadows

Ok guys, this cones round every year with each new iPhone: who's planning on using their iPhone 7/7 Plus naked?

Gorgeous naked but fear of scratches and drops always makes me case up, always the Apple leather case, then, a few months down the line I start to use more and more without a case. Also, with AppleCare Plus makes the decision a little easier.

Anyway, anyone planning on using their 7/7 Plus naked?

2. x34 macrumors 6502

yes. but dude: there's other threads like this.

3. Dave Meadows thread starter macrumors 68020

Dave Meadows

I tried a search but nothing came up?

4. x34 macrumors 6502

at least there was one huge thread couple of days ago :)

5. JRS One macrumors member

JRS One

To be fair I wanted to post a case thread but thought I should search. Trying to find a thread about who's getting what case for their iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. But, I couldn't find one yet, I did however find this one.

6. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

Only going naked at home and sometimes at work.

7. JoeTomasone macrumors 6502

Naked 6, 6s+, and now 7+. Never a scratch or broken anything.

8. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

I go mostly naked at home too. As for my iphone, I have it in a slim case for just scratch protection.

9. Sunny1990 Suspended

Sunny1990

No i will put my iPhone 7 in a case( spigen liquid armor black) when it arrives :). i love spigen cases,they make pretty solid and high quality long lasting case not like Apple cases which gets dirty in no time

10. brianjsw01 macrumors member

Always use my phone without a case on it but I toss it in a leather pouch when it's in my pocket or not being used.

11. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

Just a thin, clear TPU case and glass protector from Amazon to help with scratches and also add some grip to this slippery phone

12. Zetaprime macrumors 65816

Nope. I took my 6+ case and enlarged the camera hole. Fits perfectly on the 7+.

13. RIPstevejobs macrumors regular

i dont like to judge people but honestly, i look down on folks with cases on their iphones. cant help it.

14. Geert76 macrumors 65816

my jetblack iPhone 7 naked, ofcourse.
    Zero scratches after 3 full days of use. I am not OCD, meaning; wont check it every day in a full bright light up to my nose.

The grip is just phenomanal. Had all iPhones (3GS and up), this is the most grippiest one.

Have AppleCare+ with my jetblack

15. Zetaprime macrumors 65816

If you're very tall I can understand that. But otherwise shame on you.

16. Charadis macrumors 6502a

Using 6s and 5s. No case, always naked. Only have skin and glass screen protector each. Don't want to hide these beautiful phones.

17. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

I hate to be that "guy" but having a skin + a glass screen protector is not the definition of NAKED. Can we clear this up before continuing this thread please.

NAKED = No case. No screen protector. No skin or stickers. No protection of any kind whatsoever.

18. foxconn Suspended

I agree with dickhead.

19. pixelements macrumors regular

pixelements

Naked since iPhone 5. iPhone 5 -> iPhone 6 -> iPhone 6s -> iPhone 7 plus. iPhone 6s was the only iPhone who felt 2 times on the street and luckily nothing happened (except dents and scratches). So I'm going to use the iPhone 7+ naked. I hate cases, I hate screen protectors even more!

20. RebornProphet Suspended

If you look down on people in life because they choose to put a piece of plastic on an electronic device then you severely need to re-evaluate your life.

21. S3rv3d macrumors member

Naked this year for me. Always used iPhones naked except for the 6s Plus last year. Which ended up being in worse condition than it being naked.

I used the 6s Plus in a Caudabe Veil XT, it ended up with shiny spots all over the back of it from dust/grit which got behind the case even though I cleaned it

22. MLVC macrumors 6502

MLVC

Always used a case but going naked for my 7 Plus. Been a week now, anxiety is wearing off, I can do this ;)

23. Picapau21 macrumors 6502

kinda naked with a 3D screen protector and rear skin

24. BigDO macrumors 6502

BigDO

Never using a case. Yes I do get scratches and dings when I drop it. Who cares.