Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Adam_Cr

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2016
Lancaster
Tracking doesn't say anything unfortunately, it directs to UPS which then goes on to say "tracking not available at this time please try again later"
I seem to remember having a similar issue last year, seemed to take an age to get an update on the tracking.

Mine is coming via DHL and I can get some kind of tracking by going the track by shippers reference and then using the one in the dispatch email from Apple.

stueymacd

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2016
North East, UK
Mine is coming via DHL and I can get some kind of tracking by going the track by shippers reference and then using the one in the dispatch email from Apple.

At least that's something anyway. Every order I've ever had from Apple has been via UPS all the way so I probably shouldn't have expected the info to be any more reliable this time! I'll check again in the morning to see if there's any change.

Reactions: Adam_Cr

gerardh

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2005
Game just gave me £310 for my unlocked 128GB iPhone 6 with charger (no box, etc). Their website offered £285. O2 only offered £240.

Apparently they've had loads of people selling them and I got the last of the cash they had in-store (they couldn't pay guy behind me!)

They are reselling them for £489 though, not sure who'd but at that price...

Hope that helps someone!

Went in to trade my iPhone 6 64gb unlocked b grade offered £280, but they had run out of cash. Took the quote to CEX who beat it by 5% :) £294 plus £4 for my scruffy apple silicone case. Very happy. Better than the £245 offered by carphone warehouse!

gregrichards

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2008
Went in to trade my iPhone 6 64gb unlocked b grade offered £280, but they had run out of cash. Took the quote to CEX who beat it by 5% :) £294 plus £4 for my scruffy apple silicone case. Very happy. Better than the £245 offered by carphone warehouse!

Cex are very good the normally give good prices. I exchanged my iPhone 7 today for a Matt black plus. The 7 was a great phone but I prefer the plus & I'm delighted with it. The camera is amazing. Hope you all get your new phones soon I'm sure you will be very happy with them.

FurbyUK

Suspended
Jul 9, 2016
Up North
I believe Apple has been holding back the stock of the iPhone 7+, either reservations are being lost or they are slowly releasing one or two phones for reservation every hour.

The iStockNow website is the best tool to use to secure your phone.
Keep http://www.apple.com/uk/shop/iphone/iphone-upgrade-program open in a tab and the iStockNow site open in another. Refresh the iStock now page on the hour.

I woke up at 6AM to see that all the stores had 7+ models in stock here in the UK. By 6:01 it was a red map. Now at 8:05 I've managed to secure a 7+ 256GB in Black by pure chance. I have been trying to get hold of one using this method for the last few days. I was beginning to loose hope, don't give up!

Istocknow is not that reliable. Many times in the week either that showed stock where there wasn't any or it showed none where's there was stock. The pushbullet script was what worked for me.

Reactions: barachus

D1G1TALR0B0T

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2008
A few have shipped! But the ones that did went to Preparing for Dispatch yesterday, so don't get your hopes up.

Ones that have shipped in the 4th-10th group seem to have confirmation emails timestamped at 08:06 and earlier.

I'm 08:10, 4th-10th, and still processing.

That's great to hear, I'm in the 08:05 group and still processing, hopefully we will see progress soon. :)

l3uddz

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2014
Hi all,

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, pushbullet is saying there is stock of the iPhone 7 I'd like in the store I'd like but it's not appearing online/app. Is it just being loaded onto the system or am I getting a false result?

Thanks

Make sure your using the script from pastebin.com/raw

FurbyUK

Suspended
Jul 9, 2016
Up North
Hi all,

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, pushbullet is saying there is stock of the iPhone 7 I'd like in the store I'd like but it's not appearing online/app. Is it just being loaded onto the system or am I getting a false result?

Thanks

Pushbullet is for the reservations, are you looking at the reservation site? Or you looking at the online store? Judging by the mention of looking at the app, I'm assuming the online store.

When you get the notification from Pushbullet, go to: https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/GB/en...199B8CD61B3E15F6&rv=0&path=&iPP=E&appleCare=Y

You have to be quick tho. They go quick.

Baal

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2013
Have any 128GB JB Plus phones shipped yet? I'm in the Oct 4th - 10th group.
Not that I've seen, although I believe one or two 256s have moved to preparing. It's got to be the Jet Black finish and quality control process holding up these models.
My email was 08:08 for JB 128 Plus and I'm still at 'processing items.'

Reactions: Jinjin

nellisere

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2011
I ordered my iPhone 7 Plus 32GB Black with Very on the 9th September. Estimated delivery date is the 1st October and have had no movement since it went to "order being processed at supplier" on the 12th. Has anyone pre ordered with Very and had movement?

kinster

macrumors 65816
Nov 6, 2006
Not that I've seen, although I believe one or two 256s have moved to preparing. It's got to be the Jet Black finish and quality control process holding up these models.
My email was 08:08 for JB 128 Plus and I'm still at 'processing items.'

I got my JB Plus 256GB delivered on Tuesday 20th September. Original date 26th Sept - 3rd October. I'm not the only one too.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    331 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: Frazzleuk and Baal
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.