Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

randystand

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2009
So i've paid for my new iPhone to pick up tomorrow but i'd like to sell my phone to Apple. Is there any way they can refund me, then give me the credit for my old phone to then use towards the new one?

techfash

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2015
Hello I pre ordered online ip7 plus 256gb on 9 september 9:05 from istanbul and It was delivered on 21 september to my friend in Cambridge. He brought to me yesterday. I'm so happy with this phone. This is my video of ip7plus, black silicone case, water resistance test, iPhone 7 Plus vs. iPhone 6s Plus Camera compare test with images I hope you like it, Enjoy!

Last edited:

scottish

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2011
Guess
Finally managed to snag a 32GB black Plus.
Birmingham, so further to travel but we've decided to make a little day trip of it!

The only valid ID I have is my driving licence but I've just looked and it's out of date by a few months. So I'm sorting it ASAP as I kinda need that in date...
Will that matter? Will they even look at that?

Also, if I want to try and get it on the upgrade program, will I have to refund it back to my card there and then and then do the checks for upgrade program? Or will they let me try for the upgrade program before I refund it back in case it doesn't go through? All I worry about is if they refund it and the money isn't on the card straight away (normally takes stores a few days before it goes back in) as I wouldn't be able to re-buy it then if upgrade program fails me.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah you definitely need to sort the driving licence as you're breaking the law at the moment. I don't think Apple will have a problem with the date though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.