Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

veedubshafer

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 30, 2012
Well it's 6:55 EST here and I can preorder an iPhone 8 plus, unlocked for delivery in a week or just over a week depending on color and capacity. That tells me everyone is going for the iPhone X in about a month.

Mudodonbond

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2015
USA
Seems like it. Cause it only shows 1-2 weeks. And I was going to pre order but now I think I’ll just go in store and buy 8 plus. And then next month buy. iPhone X

Reactions: Ta0jin and SHKLMRE

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Well it's 6:55 EST here and I can preorder an iPhone 8 plus, unlocked for delivery in a week or just over a week depending on color and capacity. That tells me everyone is going for the iPhone X in about a month.

I will be glad to tell you that everyone is not buying X.
The 8 and 8+ will end up outselling the X, easy.

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Nope. It’s just the demographic of folks who post on here or who will get up in the middle of the night to order a phone is exactly the same demographic that only wants the latest/greatest.

Save your hyperbole for the 24-news networks & stop to think before posting.

lotsalag

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2017
Nope. It’s just the demographic of folks who post on here or who will get up in the middle of the night to order a phone is exactly the same demographic that only wants the latest/greatest.

Save your hyperbole for the 24-news networks & stop to think before posting.

Wrong. Apple iPhone 8 launched at 5pm in Australia. No slip in shipping times in Australia. It's a flop. Everyone's waiting for the X.

Reactions: DUIduckSAUCE

trifid

macrumors 68020
May 10, 2011
I think Apple may have shoot themselves in the foot, there is no flagship iPhone anymore: the iPhone 7s (aka 8) isn't the latest and greatest, and iPhone X is a niche product due to the price, controversy and limited stock.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.