iPhone Battery Customizable Complications, Glance & Notifications

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by geckosk, Jun 2, 2016.

1. geckosk macrumors newbie

geckosk

Hello everybody!
    I was missing a quick way to check the iPhone battery from Apple Watch, so I built an app for that and I am quite proud of how it turned out.

Each complication slot has several different styles that you can pick from the Apple Watch app. You can change how often the complications are updated in the iPhone app, recommended interval is every 20 minutes (but you can also set it to 15 or 30 minutes). Interval is automatically curbed during night.

[​IMG]

App also contains glance (screenshots on the AppStore) and optional notifications alerting when iPhone battery is fully charged, below half charge or low power (<25%).

iPhone Battery Complications - $1.99

2. bklyneddie macrumors newbie

bklyneddie

I've been looking for something like this.
    I just purchased it.

3. salman17 macrumors newbie

This is awesome. Will definitely look into it!

4. Goalieed macrumors member

Purchased it. Purchased a lot of other battery apps that promised to work but failed to deliver so we'll see.

5. Goalieed macrumors member

Just like the other apps my phone is at 58 percent and the complication shows 100 percent. Does it have to be on that watch face to update every 20 minutes? If I press on the complication it updates to the correct reading.

6. geckosk thread starter macrumors newbie

geckosk

Make sure that:
    - Background refresh is enabled (Settings app / General / Background Refresh)
    - Notifications are enabled (Settings app / Notifications)
    - iPhone is not in low power mode
    - your iOS and watchOS are update to their latest versions

Set refresh frequency to 20 minutes and put watch on charger, complication should start updating.
    Let me know, how it works out!