Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

=E=

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 8, 2013
.se
I have a question about iPhone SE from Sprint. (A1723)
Since i live in Europe i wanna be able to use it here when i get back from my trip. Putting my local sim card from my carrier in the phone.

Will it work or will it somehow be locked to Sprint and cause me any problems in the future ?

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
I have a question about iPhone SE from Sprint. (A1723)
Since i live in Europe i wanna be able to use it here when i get back from my trip. Putting my local sim card from my carrier in the phone.

Will it work or will it somehow be locked to Sprint and cause me any problems in the future ?
Are you prepared to establish Sprint service for 50 days in America?

If not, move along. You may pay full price, but Sprint requires the phone to be active on their network on an account in good standing for 50 days before they will unlock.

Reactions: Chatter

=E=

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 8, 2013
.se

Yes, I have also found them. But I didn't find what I was looking for. Thank you.

Are you prepared to establish Sprint service for 50 days in America?

If not, move along. You may pay full price, but Sprint requires the phone to be active on their network on an account in good standing for 50 days before they will unlock.

This was an answer I was looking for (was hoping for better luck tho) . So at this point it's not an option for me. Will see if it changes over time and someone does sell the Sprint model with no service for days. Thank you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.