Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OMGste

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 20, 2018
I've notice a small speck of dust spear on my bottem camera. It wasn’t there to begin with so I’m slightly worried there’s something wrong with the seal around my camera. Is this normal on the X?

mattguy10

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2010
I've notice a small speck of dust spear on my bottem camera. It wasn’t there to begin with so I’m slightly worried there’s something wrong with the seal around my camera. Is this normal on the X?

Plenty of threads on this already. Try searching the forum. If it’s not interfering with your pictures in any way, don’t sweat it and just enjoy the phone.

Last edited:

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016

You can have your phone inspected by Apple, which they can actually physically disassemble and clean inside the camera lens cover area. That would be your only real solution.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.