Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yanbellium

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2015
That’s weird. Mine is fine, and mine departed at 2:10 in their local time. I wonder if it has to do with the shipping to your area. I’m guessing that they’re sending the iPhones out in rounds to different places at different times so they can get everything on time. I don’t know, mine says it will be arriving tomorrow, and hopefully yours will too!
Here’s hoping!!! Mine is delivering to a UPS store so it may come tomorrow OR Monday.

djbuddha

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2011
Update, both my phone and watch is at the airport 45 minutes from my house, now. It cleared customs which means it’ll go to the distribution hub close by overnight and will deliver tomorrow.

;)

cometstarg

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2018
My delivery date got pushed back from tomorrow to Monday via UPS, left Anchorage 8:52 this morning. Apple still says tomorrow...who to believe?

Flood123

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2009
Living Stateside
There is some sort of temporal rift that I am having trouble wrapping my head around.
Somehow UPS managed to have my shipment depart from ZhengZhou, China before it arrived in ZhengZhou, China. Strange things are afoot in China. I think I may have just witnessed a glitch in the matrix.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 8.38.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 8.38.50 AM.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 69

djbuddha

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2011
Apple & UPS messed up hard.

Got the watch, no phone. Order was placed and processed before 3:02 AM EST.

Apple called yesterday and said the watch was delayed but the phone was guaranteed.

UPS won’t let me pick it up even if it clears customs.

This is unreal. All because Apple wanted to hold the packages at a distribution center so people don’t get it a day early.

Wild. Just wild.

Iconoclysm

macrumors 68040
May 13, 2010
Washington, DC

Apple called yesterday and said the watch was delayed but the phone was guaranteed.

This is unreal. All because Apple wanted to hold the packages at a distribution center so people don’t get it a day early.

Wild. Just wild.
Obviously they didn’t hold them...

yanbellium

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2015
After all of the shenanigans with shipping and my package being held/delayed...I HAVE MY IPHONE XS MAX!!! I’m in love!! ❤️

Ottopw

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2015

Wild. Just wild.
[doublepost=1537583709][/doublepost]Same here got the watch and no phone. It’s annoying ad I took the day off to sign for new toys.

Reactions: djbuddha

djbuddha

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2011
After all of the shenanigans with shipping and my package being held/delayed...I HAVE MY IPHONE XS MAX!!! I’m in love!! ❤️

This will be me on Monday. I have the Watch which is great, but I’m not used to it yet (first smartwatch I’ve ever owned).

Soccernutt10

macrumors newbie
Nov 26, 2008
I’m glad some people are getting theirs. This is what my UPS status says. Sad part is I was at my local apple store and there was no line at all. So much for preordering , turns out to be a big waste of time.

Attachments

• D84706F6-1400-4C14-BD30-DC516B7E9AF5.jpeg
    D84706F6-1400-4C14-BD30-DC516B7E9AF5.jpeg
    419.8 KB · Views: 61

yanbellium

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2015
I’m glad some people are getting theirs. This is what my UPS status says. Sad part is I was at my local apple store and there was no line at all. So much for preordering , turns out to be a big waste of time.
Call UPS and see exactly where your UPS is. My status said the same thing and my package was at the sorting hub in my city. I drove to go get it on launch day.
[doublepost=1537695843][/doublepost]
This will be me on Monday. I have the Watch which is great, but I’m not used to it yet (first smartwatch I’ve ever owned).
You will grow to love Apple Watch and J hope you enjoy your phone!!! It’s AMAZING!!

Reactions: djbuddha
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.