Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

5.8" too small after using Plus?

• yes (too small)

Votes: 102 38.5%
  • no (just right)

Votes: 163 61.5%

• Total voters

Shanghaichica

macrumors G5
Apr 8, 2013
UK
That's exactly how I would feel after having much larger screen phones. My eyes would be in jail looking at that small screen.
My mum has an SE and it feels like a toy. I couldn’t use a phone that small. The last time I did was when I had the 5S. I lasted a very painful 28 days and I sold it and got the note 3.

Reactions: davedvdy

davedvdy

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2011
My mum has an SE and it feels like a toy. I couldn’t use a phone that small. The last time I did was when I had the 5S. I lasted a very painful 28 days and I sold it and got the note 3.

Yeah, you likely are used to large phones longer than many here if you had a Note 3! lol.

I believe one method they use is a scanner attached to a 5S at the Apple Store to ring people up , and I would make plenty of typing mistakes on it when they have you enter in your info into it.

Shanghaichica

macrumors G5
Apr 8, 2013
UK
Yeah, you likely are used to large phones longer than many here if you had a Note 3! lol.

I believe one method they use is a scanner attached to a 5S at the Apple Store to ring people up , and I would make plenty of typing mistakes on it when they have you enter in your info into it.
Oh yes I’ve had plenty of large phones:

Original galaxy note
LG G3
Note 3
Note 4
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 6S plus
iPhone 7 Plus
Note 8
S9 plus

Now the Xs max.

I even wanted the galaxy mega but it only had a 720p so I stuck with the note 3.

I like big phones as you can see lol

It takes me so long to do that when I buy things from the Apple store. I guess they have progressed to the 5S now. I think in the past they were using iPod touches.

Reactions: davedvdy
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.