Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

logeox

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2014
Interesting. I can play music without issue via bluetooth but phone calls still drop and come back every minute or two throughout the call. Its annoying and the people I talk with most are starting to get used to it because its so often. When it happens, the bluetooth symbol disappears from the dash for 3-4 seconds then returns. I do not notice it go away when the phone is idle, just when I'm on a call. Maybe the phone is trying to connect to another device or something. Still testing.

Seems mine is just the opposite. Im on iOS 8.1. Connected w/ Uconnect in my 2011 Dodge Charger.I dont take that many calls and the ones I do, dont last that long. But my Bluetooth seems to drop my music audio the the phone side. Ill get a few intermittent drops on the music then the whole thing completely. I do know i had a similar issue on iOS7. I found that when I had a Google Voice app running in the background it would cause this problem. I dont use google voice anymore but I have started looking at what apps are running. Seems when i have a lot of apps running I have the issue. I kill a bunch of them and the problem seems to go away. I haven't isolated to any one app, still testing. You might want to give it a try.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.