Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eidorian

macrumors Penryn
Mar 23, 2005
Indianapolis
And you, you are a person who likes anime just by looking at your avatar. Do you happen to like Yu-Gi-Oh! by any chance? Yu-Gi-Oh! was my favourite of all.
It was enjoyable to watch how badly it was edited down and dubbed. Not that it kept me from liking it. You might want to try the manga but it's much darker then the show.

I try to avoid changing my avatar but I do stumble upon new images that I just must turn into my next one. I've only brought one avatar back into my rotation from the past.

You might see this one around again. I've included the sneak peek of my next avatar. Not that it matters...

Attachments

• dominic_75.png
    dominic_75.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 1220720855354.png
    1220720855354.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 122

kabunaru

Jan 28, 2008
It was enjoyable to watch how badly it was edited down and dubbed. Not that it kept me from liking it. You might want to try the manga but it's much darker then the show.
I still like the story of Yu-Gi-Oh! but that would be another thread.

Another thing about you, just by reading your posts, you seem to know a lot about computers which is a very good thing.

ReanimationLP

macrumors 68030
Jan 8, 2005
On the moon.
I'm really 藍染 惣右介, Aizen Sōsuke.

First I was 5th Squad Captain in Soul Society.

Then I betrayed Soul Society, and became the leader of the arrancar.

Soon I'll create the key and become end the vacancy in the world's throne.

I'm also quite evil.

Trip.Tucker

Mar 13, 2008
I know this may sound stupid, but do you think sometimes in forums do you think you sort of "judge" people by their avatars or just that their avatars can give the wrong impression?

There's this other forum I go to and there's a member who always starts a bit of controversial threads, doesn't seem to know a lot about the topics and sometimes just says things that make me go "WTF?". He sounds a little dumb and immature but probably doesn't help that his avatar is a picture of Ralph Wiggum picking his nose...

What do you think?

I'm not "sure" what you mean by "judge" since you have "enclosed" a regular noun in "quotes". Was that "intentional" as the meaning is now "vague".

pimentoLoaf

macrumors 68000
Dec 30, 2001
The SimCity Deli
My avatar proves I'm a flabby persona with thick globules of cholesterol rather than blood in my veins.

And because my sig doesn't list my computers and iPods, I'm a dork! :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.