Just got an IUP email update!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bluemonkeyguy, Sep 16, 2016.

1. bluemonkeyguy macrumors 6502

Apple said they'll have my specified model available for pick up at my preferred store on Monday the 26th. I called their number about 6 hours after I saw the MacRumors post about people calling in and having the special team aid them. Not bad, all I wanted was to upgrade to the T-Mobile 256GB 7+ Matte black before the next billing cycle arrived, which is the end of the month. Can't wait!

2. bwiissofly macrumors 6502

Got it too. Monday as well. 7 plus 128gb jet black

3. djcingular macrumors regular

djcingular

Just got mine, but after all the JB reviews, I'm glad VZ is able to get me my MB on the 23rd.

4. THE BG 86 macrumors regular

I also received a email confirming a reservation for Oct 3. However, after I contaced apple on monday and being told to wait 48 hours to hear something I was able to get a reservation for today when the stock opened back up the other night. I'm hoping that when they just made a new reservation for Oct 3 it didnt cancel out my reservation for today.

5. Gpg5033 macrumors newbie

I was told yesterday morning I should receive an email yesterday. Still waiting. 7+ 128 JB Verizon. I called this morning and they couldn't find my original request...

6. uhslax24 macrumors 6502

uhslax24

I got an email. It's just that everything but color and store is incorrect.

I asked for a Verizon 256GB 7 Plus, Black or Jet Black. Told that they have an AT&T 128GB 7 in Jet Black.

Called apple and they basically told me I'm SOL.

7. djcingular macrumors regular

djcingular

the Apple Rep assigned to my case was suppose to get back to me 48hrs later (Wednesday) and I never heard back. Surprisingly this morning, I woke up to a message from Apple about my reservation. Maybe they're still working on it.

8. meyer1131 macrumors regular

9. djcingular macrumors regular

djcingular

No I joined last year.

10. Gpg5033 macrumors newbie

What color were you looking for? But that's good news congrats! Hopefully you are right and they get back to me soon

11. djcingular macrumors regular

djcingular

Anything black 128/256..I wasn't picky. They were able to get me a MB 128GB.

12. Gpg5033 macrumors newbie

Nice nice! Curious if anyone is getting a 7+ JB today. I haven't seen anyone confirm they are getting one today