Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Skeptical.me

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2017
Australia
I have had this great camera in the iPhone at my disposal for so long yet I rarely use it. I purchased Afinity for my iPad Pro, and Focos, and ProCam for my iPhone X. So I'm looking for a straightforward introduction book for iPhone photography and editing. Any suggestions are welcomed. :)

mollyc

macrumors 604
Aug 18, 2016
I think you would be able to find most of what you want to know by googling free sites. A book takes awhile to be published and would likely be out of date. Google the term "iphoneography" and you should find a lot of good information.

Skeptical.me

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2017
Australia
I think you would be able to find most of what you want to know by googling free sites. A book takes awhile to be published and would likely be out of date. Google the term "iphoneography" and you should find a lot of good information.

Shall do, thank you very much :)

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
Wasn’t there news recently that Apple stores would give customers some introductions to iPhone photography?

Reactions: Skeptical.me

Skeptical.me

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2017
Australia
Wasn’t there news recently that Apple stores would give customers some introductions to iPhone photography?

I'm too far away from an Apple store, but that would be a pretty good idea for those wanting to learn more who aren't too far away from a store.
[doublepost=1535727350][/doublepost]

Thanks for that, I'll review them. Shame they aren't Prime books lol ... but you're the same as myself I like a book and/or eBook over a webpage when learning new things.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.