Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skagen5555

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 15, 2006
I have to go somewehre, but will be back in about 3 hours. If there's anything else, let me know. But the Mac Pros are shipping.

oban14

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2008
I can't wait! I wonder if I'll actually get it before the Leopard "missing manual" I just ordered. Originally had a ship date of the 22nd and arrival of the 29th.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

pfleischman

macrumors member
Jan 13, 2008
You ordered it on Jan 27th and it's shipping today? Wow I ordered mine Order Date: Jan 10, 2008 at 04:28 PM PST and nothing. Hating life right now

ptseng

macrumors member
Jan 11, 2008
Well this just sucks. I ordered on the 9th and my has still not shipped. What gives? If this is a hoax I'm going to sharpen my pitchfork!

whistler222

macrumors 6502
Nov 8, 2007
CONFIRMED

WOW
unreal.
Skagen. u forgot to delete a link.. so i could actually go to your page.. and i guess theoretically PRESIGN for your shipment. heehee

but the tracking link works now too

Feb 6, 2008 3:16pm. Fullerton, CA.
package data transmitted to Fedex

Estimated delivery Feb 11, 2008

man..
i'm so jealous..

boku no koto

macrumors newbie
Feb 5, 2008
You ordered it on Jan 27th and it's shipping today? Wow I ordered mine Order Date: Jan 10, 2008 at 04:28 PM PST and nothing. Hating life right now

I think some of it has to do with Apple changing its shipping times. A lot of people got earlier ship dates when they ordered later. If this is true, someone messed up.

pfleischman

macrumors member
Jan 13, 2008
CONFIRMED

WOW
unreal.
Skagen. u forgot to delete a link.. so i could actually go to your page.. and i guess theoretically PRESIGN for your shipment. heehee

man..
i'm so jealous..

Wow is all I can say @ how mad I am at apple right now.

oban14

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2008
CONFIRMED

WOW
unreal.

man..
i'm so jealous..

Don't hate, congratulate! I'm sure the rest of you will get yours very soon as well! :)

whistler222

macrumors 6502
Nov 8, 2007
need to get a tissue to wipe up the drool..

and nono.. no hate.. just envy :D

edit: without giving personal info about Skag..
the package weights 65lbs.

if that matters to anyone
:)

rontheancient

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2005
USA
Mine still shows a ship by date of 2/25, and deliver by date of 2/29. Probably because I ordered on 2/1. In any case, enjoy your Mac Pros.

whistler222

macrumors 6502
Nov 8, 2007
yah but i don't know the dude, and he sent me an email.. forgot to delete a link
i would be skeptical, and WAS up to that point

you can photoshop

but u can't fake a Fedex tracking number.
and then fake fedex to SHOW the tracking..

edit: i took the tracking number, went separately into fedex.com, and tracked it

pfleischman

macrumors member
Jan 13, 2008
yah but i don't know the dude, and he sent me an email.. forgot to delete a link
i would be skeptical, and WAS up to that point

you can photoshop

but u can't fake a Fedex tracking number.
and then fake fedex to SHOW the tracking..

But you can order a mac pro without the card and then shop the immage to say that a card is ordered. Seems like a lot of work but stranger things have happened.

whistler222

macrumors 6502
Nov 8, 2007
But you can order a mac pro without the card and then shop the immage to say that a card is ordered. Seems like a lot of work but stranger things have happened.

dude. i went INTO his account.. he forgot to delete a link
it shows the config.
shows purchase date, tracking number etc

know what i'm sayin'?
:)

Wild-Bill

macrumors 68030
Jan 10, 2007
bleep
Wtf??!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

If this is true, then I am truly PISSED right now.

I ordered my machine (all STOCK except for the 8800GT) on January 8th at noon!!!

How the HELL does this guy get his Mac Pro shipped, after ordering on the 27th !?!?!??!!?!?!??!??!?

oban14

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2008
If this is true, then I am truly PISSED right now.

I ordered my machine (all STOCK except for the 8800GT) on January 8th at noon!!!

How the HELL does this guy get his Mac Pro shipped, after ordering on the 27th !?!?!??!!?!?!??!??!?

I ordered mine on the 16th, so I guess they aren't doing a first in/first out type of thing. What type of shipping did you use? That might have had something to do with it as well.

Kind of sad that the earliest orders got put on the bottom of the pile, but I guess it happens sometimes.

I'll definitely take some pics of the guts when it gets here for you guys!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.