Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Microspot

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 8, 2016
Aylesford, UK
Its been a while since our last post but we wanted to make all of our friends here at MacRumours aware that the latest version of MacDraft PE & MacDraft Professional (6.2) were released last month. New features include:

- A freshly designed Welcome Screen to get you started

welcomeScreen.png

- The Template Chooser

template-Chooser.png

- Smart Snapping

smart-snapping.png

- Custom Guides

custom-guides.png

- Custom Interface

interface.png

- Centered Document

centered.png

- Dead Zone feature

dead-zone-feature.png

- Helper Palette

helper-palette.png

- Show Size cursor
- Updated interface & icons
- Speed Boost

power-interface.png

- OSX 10.12 Sierra Compatible

Our Free trial versions are still available so feel free to stop by and download the app to try it out yourselves :) if you have any questions just ask!

MacDraft Professional
MacDraft Personal Edition

Reactions: Partron22

Partron22

macrumors 68030
Apr 13, 2011
Yes
Cool, links in the App itself (5.6.6) lead me to a site where I can pay in pounds sterling.
You've kindly provided links that let me use dollars.
I've been using MacDraft since the 80's, and it probably is time to update again.
Nice app, especially now that all the competition is dead.
I don't know how I'd design furniture without it.

Microspot

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 8, 2016
Aylesford, UK
Cool, links in the App itself (5.6.6) lead me to a site where I can pay in pounds sterling.
You've kindly provided links that let me use dollars.
I've been using MacDraft since the 80's, and it probably is time to update again.
Nice app, especially now that all the competition is dead.
I don't know how I'd design furniture without it.

Hi Partron22,

Great to hear you're interested in upgrading and even better to hear you're a long time user :) at the top of the website you will see either a £ $ or € symbol, you can click that to change it to another (USD). All of the site will be updated in that currency. If you have any old designs we would love to see them, post them in this thread or pop them in an email to support@microspot.co.uk

Have a great day!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.