Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What do you think of the guild name "Rumors of War"?

• Love it! I'll sign on the dotted line...

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Ehhh....it's ok...maybe consider another...

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Back to the drawing board...

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bokdol

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2002
VA
ok i am trying to keep this thread alive as i want more people to join. iHarrison i am hoping your on. i am trying my best to level. but dont see much activity on the guild. so hopefully this well start things up again.

iHarrison

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2009
Madison, Wis.
ok i am trying to keep this thread alive as i want more people to join. iHarrison i am hoping your on. i am trying my best to level. but dont see much activity on the guild. so hopefully this well start things up again.

I am definatly still in on this idea as I was the one to start it. I saw a lack of interest and no one ever seemed to be on so I assumed everyone else had bailed. I had been on a mission trip out of the country and was in Chile South America. I just got back Monday and plan on getting back on. It's really discouraging though when I log in and see none of the 15 plus members we have on. I hope to see you on! I will try getting in some tonight and mailing each player in the guild encouraging them to play in case they've given up on watching the thread.

iHarrison

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2009
Madison, Wis.
Slusho
Undead/Priest

Ok, I got a DK started

Fueler/BE Death Knight

Added both of you to guild roster...

I'm currently back on and playing again and would LOVE to see the same passion and energy we had when this thread began...it has died and many of the original members/posters have not been on the game for over a month now! I'd love to see some of you come back as I have MANY exciting plans for the guild!

iHarrison

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2009
Madison, Wis.

I want to keep the energy up as well...I have many exciting fun things planned for all the people that participate in this. I think it';d be a great social experience!

iHarrison

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2009
Madison, Wis.
Is there still interest in this? I play horde on Skullcrusher, but I can easily roll some DKs if you guys need help leveling, farming, etc. I'm a decent pvper (mostly with pallies), not too versed in the instances though.

I happened to come across this while browsing the forums and thought it would be neat to join this guild.

If things pick up I'm sure I could manage to transfer a character, I have several 70+ toons (aka too much time on my hands) and an 80 paladin.

Sounds like some of you are freelancers, this might be a good network to get in to.

I'd love to see you on and play with you! I have ALOT of interest in this still and want to get more of you excited in this! I've added your character to my friend list and I hope to see you on!

MacDuck

macrumors member
Feb 18, 2007
Silver Spring, MD
I'm still alive and still interested. I think I have only seen 1 other person on before though.

Also, please think about my suggestions that I posted a few weeks ago.

Chooser

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2003
Changed my character to Zaskar, I got a ginvite already from Bloodrock

I'll try to get on daily

iHarrison

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2009
Madison, Wis.
I am on-line at night....I saw someone on last night and had a pleasant conversation.

It would be great to get a guild tabard, as I errantly thought we already had one and bought it. To my surprise, I was wearing a white tabard for awhile before I actually noticed nothing was on there.

Also a guild bank would be nice.

My two cents.:cool:

1) Guild Tabard: I would like to include others on this and possibly get some ideas for what we want the tabard to look like? If no one really has a preference than I can just go ahead and use my own creative ideas...But at least a color that everyone agrees on would be nice! :)

2) Guild Bank: I looked this morning and a guild bank is 100g to open up the first slot. I went ahead and payed for the slot and we now have a working slot in the guild bank. I have to figure out how the guild bank all works, as it is a bit new to me still. If others could maybe pitch in a little bit of gold (as little as 10g) to help pay for the first slot of the bank that'd be great. I had the money, but would appreciate a little bit of reinbursment if necessary, at least from the higher level Death Knights in the guild. Those that are lower than level 30 can forget it, as farming gold is much tougher.

Keep bringing on the suggestions and ideas! Lets make this a fun and cool social activity for all of us! :D

iHarrison

erothchild

macrumors newbie
Mar 24, 2009
Niceideas, older I bet.

Currently killing time on The Venture Co Horde

76 Lock, 63 Rogue, various others.

I would move to another server if it were pvprp with you guys/gals.

Hope to see this thread pick up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.