MacWorld NY 2001 Keynote Speech

G

Ditto :

I'm pretty much in the same boat with many other people. This MacWorld was pretty depressing and not very inspiring. Good to see that the iMacs were improved and they got rid of the old ugly designs they put out in February, but there was pretty much nothing too spectacular. I am pretty excited for OS 10.1. I was amazed at how fast the improvements really were, so not as much waiting for the programs to load. I'm just hoping that the next MacWorld expo (in Paris or Timbuktu or wherever it is held) pulls out the real guns and releases both the 9.2 or 9.3 and 10.1 updates, along with some real improvements to the iMacs, and maybe even some new improvements to all of the laptops.

Thin Ice

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2001
Standard Insensitive Response (SIR):

"Gee Whiz, stop your whining!

I thought MacWorld was great! Didn't you see OS X! And iDVD! Software is the key now, not hardware. Apple can't re-invent the wheel every time.

OS X will be the way of the future and will run really well on my new dual 800 G4 with 22" Cinema Display.

Can't wait to run Maya on it.

What are you all whining about?"

C'mon. Other people need computers too. Take these G4 towers away from these people and give them an iMac budget to work with. How many would buy a PC instead?

Selfish gits. I hope BMW's develop serious flaws.... ;)

Apple has.

Xistor

macrumors member
May 1, 2001
California
Re: Re: new site?

Originally posted by digitalrampage
I don't think I will want to go to work anymore... [/B]
Geez people, lighten-up! Apple just came out with two great new lap-tops this year. The Ti-book is getting an update for sure in September when the FW-CDRW offer expires. OS 10.1 is officially scheduled to come out at the same time now and it isn't slow anymore. Things are improving at an acceptable rate, just not enough to satisfy some of the gossips on this list.

http://www.ifmypredictionsthatarebasedonrumorsdontcometrueoneverykeynotedeliveredbySteveJobsthenIwillcutmyselforneedProzac.com !

Seriously now.. a little bit of patience here...

According to the Jobs "clock".. we're at just about 5:00.. hmm, time for the 10.0.5 videocard compatibility update.

;)