Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

191359-macworld09banner5_425.jpg

Photos from AppleInsider

While we were initially disappointed by the lack of an Apple teaser banner at Macworld Expo, it appears Moscone is littered with banners that are covered behind white tarps. These banners will presumably be revealed after Apple delivers their keynote address. Phil Schiller will be delivering the keynote address on Tuesday, January 6th at 9 a.m. Pacific.

AppleInsider was able to get a number of photos of the covered banners as well as a true "spy shot" of the keynote rehearsal:

191631-macworld09banner14_425.jpg

We snapped a photo of the rehearsal live feed through the open door in Mira's mobile unit. The individual on stage wasn't Schiller, and actually looked more like Al Gore or Intel chief Paul Otellini. Probably just a random tech guy...

Macworld kicks off next week. First time attendees may find useful information at Macworldbound.com. MacRumors will provide live keynote coverage as well as ongoing floor coverage throughout the week.

Article Link: Macworld: White Covered Banners, Keynote Rehearsal Spy Shot

JG271

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2007
UK
Gotta love the blurry spy shots! Have we had any elevator pics yet :p

The Samurai

macrumors 68020
Dec 29, 2007
Glasgow
Am I the only one getting excited about all this?

Dam this site - I have an exam on the 12th and I cant help stop coming back here and pressing the refresh button.

kolax

macrumors G3
Mar 20, 2007
Tuesday can't be close enough!

Wonder what will be on those white posters.

puffnstuff

macrumors 65816
Jan 2, 2008
The banner is covered by a white sheet this most be an omen!!

White=Whitebook!

As in they are nixing the whitebook for an $899 aluminum model.

OMGEEEE!!!! YEAAA:D

P.S no i'm not serious

puffnstuff

macrumors 65816
Jan 2, 2008
random tech guy? No I see Jesus ! Look closely tilt your head and squint you will see him too. ;)

rpaloalto

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2005
Palo Alto CA.
Basically.

Why can't we get some spy shots taken by some people that have some actual skill, or with those with better than iPhone cameras.

One day, there just might be a spy shot that is not only convincing, but in focus as well.

Thats the best part of these spy photos. Trying to decipher them in all their blurry glory.

CrackedButter

macrumors 68040
Jan 15, 2003
51st State of America
I was going to vote negative on this story. I thought MacWorld was on the 13th and not the 6th. Next week is going to be busy enough for me what with having to hand in half of my 8000 word dissertation, create a presentation for Friday, go to work, go to uni and my sister is coming down on the Wednesday. I had devoted Tuesday to the presentation.

I'm sorry but can MacWorld be pushed back to the 13th like how I thought it was going to be please?

Theaser

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2008
I was going to vote negative on this story. I thought MacWorld was on the 13th and not the 6th. Next week is going to be busy enough for me what with having to hand in half of my 8000 word dissertation, create a presentation for Friday, go to work, go to uni and my sister is coming down on the Wednesday. I had devoted Tuesday to the presentation.

I'm sorry but can MacWorld be pushed back to the 13th like how I thought it was going to be please?

Sorry, I would like the announcements and rumors go away faster. I want to KNOW!!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.