Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by supremeMilo, Jun 15, 2010.
I think I am going to wait, I might cave and preorder in a few hours if I still can.
I am really not happy about the whole situation right now. I am gonna wait for now and see if there is any more information about the delay and how long it may be till it will be available.
I was going to pre-order but since theres no white I reserved because reserved will get you in the door first and I'm hoping they have a few white ones at launch. If theres no white at launch I'll wait
I hate apple. I am going to leave them for a while now. Way to screw up.
I'm hoping if I get the black, I can switch it out at AT&T if I want to. Thing is, I use an Agent 18 case 100% of the time, so I forgot that my 3G is even white.
I'm waiting...even if its a few weeks. A few weeks for the color I want vs. 2 years with a color I didnt want...
That being said, Apple better announce the reason today. Cus this is pretty ridiculous.
Who's waiting for the White model (and for how long)?
So, I know some of you canceled your plans to preorder the iPhone 4 today in light of the missing white option. I'm wondering how long people are willing to wait for the white model to arrive in stock before you'll fold and buy a black one....
I plan on waiting to see what the delay is. If its more then a week or two after the release date then I will just go black.
I'm buying a black one and then once you can get white I'll sell on ebay. For a lightly used 32GB, you could probably get like $400 for it.
i'm getting the black one on release day, and then when my dad gets his new phone (most likley in July) i'll just ask him if he can get the white one and we can swap phones
Ill wait till it comes out.
I think there will be pre-order for the white before launch.
I just want to know if I buy the black one, will I be able to exchange it for a white one within the 30 day period?
I'm waiting for white. I don't care if it means waiting until December. It'd be nice to have release day, but I can wait too.
the wifey is so dead set on matching her iP4 with her new MackBook that she plans on waiting as long as it takes.
That's what i'm thinking about doing..
Best Buy is taking white preorders, but who knows if they will have them at launch.
my 16 GB 3G is working just fine, I'm in no rush to go out and get a phone that I know I really don't want...
I'll wait for the white even if it takes months...
Good things come to those who wait ;-)
I'm pretty sure your mom's waiting.
For however long it takes!
I'm tired of black.
I bought the black one for my husband for Father's Day but I will wait a couple of days to see if the white one is released. I know it will make me crazy not to get it the first day but I really want the white one.
me, my girlfriend, and a handful of coworkers have already decided to hold off until there is word on when the white will be available. This is the first time that I have been disappointed with the way Apple has handled things. Advertising a product and then having it not available on day 1 is a pretty big blunder on their part.
I'd have just ordered black by now if the site wasn't getting bukkake'd to death with preorder requests. The more I wait the more I'm sure I want the white one though, but I need some concrete info on availability or I'm gonna lose patience and get a black one before they're backordered into oblivion.
Agreed. I hope Apple/AT&T release information today as to when the White phones will be available. This is unbelievably frustrating.
Day one huh? I'm pretty sure the iPhone 4 doesn't come out until the 24th. Get a grip.