Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jywv8

macrumors 6502
Jan 11, 2003
Chicago
I think I'm the only one on earth who liked all the Bonds: Connery, Moore, Dalton, Brosnan. Can't really say much for Lazenby, as I've never seen his turn. I guess I just like Bond, and as long as the dude who plays him is easy on the eyes, I can deal. This new guy looks pretty good.

wide

macrumors 6502a
May 17, 2004
NYC
jywv8 said:
I think I'm the only one on earth who liked all the Bonds: Connery, Moore, Dalton, Brosnan. Can't really say much for Lazenby, as I've never seen his turn. I guess I just like Bond, and as long as the dude who plays him is easy on the eyes, I can deal. This new guy looks pretty good.

you forgot about lazenby, sry had to mention it. he was terrible though, no one liked him. i think most of us "like" the four bonds you mentioned, it's just that some of them are so much better that others...

drewyboy

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2005
Sad to see it wasn't Clive Owens... I thought he was a serious contender. Oh well, press on with the Bond!

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002
I as well would have liked to see Clive Owens play Bond.

That said, I think Daniel Craig will be a great Bond. But for the love of all that is spy/Bond, dye his effin' hair black.

Put him in a tux, a quarter million dollar car, and we're off to a great start.

Martin Campell is directing, which is a move in the right direction I think. He directed GoldenEye, which was killer.

MrSugar

macrumors 6502a
Jul 28, 2003
I have to say initially I didn't think Daniel Craig would be a very good James bond.

However, he is growing on me. After I watched Layer Cake I definitely was impressed with Daniel's acting, as well as his style. Not to mention the Bond promo photo of craig definitely looks better than I imagined it would.

Here's to the new Bond, I can't wait, I have been a bond fan forever.

MrSmith

macrumors 68040
Nov 27, 2003
Who the hell is Daniel Craig :confused:

I'd have voted for Christian Bale (if he'd been a contender).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.