New Renderings Show an 'iPhone 8' Design With Full-Front Display and Minimal Bezels All Around

Discussion in 'MacRumors.com News Discussion' started by MacRumors, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Floris macrumors 68020

Floris

Samsung, s8+, learn to read.

2. DCIFRTHS macrumors 6502a

DCIFRTHS

Agreed...

3. Sunny1990, Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2017

Sunny1990 Suspended

Sunny1990

Completely n:mad:nes:eek:nc:confused:^^^^ post R Power :mad: ( have you a Proof!!!) There are still many people (including me) who still hate fugly :mad: protruding camera of iPhone 7 Plus, and now this the worse of them all fugly protruding vertical camera, I am not going to buy it if its going to look like this :eek:. Some Day i Gonna .....,

4. Amirhossein macrumors member

Amirhossein

I love this design it's so classy and cool
    I don't like camera position visually but technically it reasonable choice

5. Amirhossein macrumors member

Amirhossein

Personly I don't give a * hit about camera look cool or not
    I just want to capture great photos

6. amegicfox macrumors 6502

amegicfox

oh nnoooooo - that NASTY BUMP again !!!!!

REMOVE that NASTY WART

7. smoledman macrumors 68000

You know they will. Apple always succeeds in hardware design.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 18, 2017 ---
    Pre-orders in the 30 million range.

8. ValO macrumors 68000

I know they will, but will it be this year? Or the next?

9. Steve686 macrumors 68040

Steve686

Is there a way to polarize the glass directly under the flash to eliminate that effect?

10. Relentless Power, Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017

Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

@Sunny1990. Since I've already explained this to you two different times, which you're still not grasping the concept reiterated to you. Read Amirhosseins post, it makes complete sense.

I think @Amirhossein stated in short exactly the main purpose of the iPhone 8 camera, which is to take great photo's and stop obsessing over a camera bump. If that's your main argument for the iPhone 8, then no, don't purchase it, so the rest of the iPhone users can appreciate truly take advantage of what the iPhone's capabilities are.

11. Sunny1990, Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2017

Sunny1990 Suspended

Sunny1990

And i don't give a * hit :D about what R P say i don't like this fugly protruding vertical camera :mad::mad::mad:, and you should not stop me from posting this i can post my frustration every where :D there are so many upset froum members who still hate that fugly bump,look what ^^^"amegicfox" has written "remove that :mad:Nasty bumb",my advice to you is ignore these posts if you don't like them and Some Day i gonna......,:(

12. blackhawk526 macrumors member

blackhawk526

Apple will put Touch ID on the back because all you guys are gonna buy it anyway, and will need a "reason" to upgrade to the iPhone 9 when thy get rid of it.

Truth---Some can't handle it.

13. ukjoesaar macrumors newbie

ukjoesaar

14. recoil80 macrumors 68020

Is true they want us to upgrade frequently and sometimes hold back features to make future models more appealing, but putting touchID on the back would be a weird behaviour from Apple.
    Move touchID on the back, then find a solution to embed it under the display and put it back to the front in a couple of years? They'd upset and confuse a lot of customers

15. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Exactly. The iPhone still will sell strongly no matter where the Touch ID is placed. It's just a matter of griping and complaining about it for some, just as feel the need to complain about the orientation of the vertical camera and make silly, nonsense posts about how mad they are that it has a "Camera bump. " But you are correct, truth of the matter is, some just can't handle it.

16. DCIFRTHS macrumors 6502a

DCIFRTHS

I honestly don't know. I imagine it would be a very hard thing to do though.

17. Vanilla35 macrumors 68040

Vanilla35

How do you expect them to redesign the display and take away the home button area, and then still have touch ID, even though it's not under the screen? There aren't that many places to put it. They're certainly not putting it on the side.

18. The Game 161 macrumors P6

The Game 161

i think the touch ID being on the back won't be too bad if it's where it is on the pixel...on the s8 Won't like that at all.

thats my only negative about the s8

19. Sunny1990 Suspended

Sunny1990

First fugly :mad: protruding vertical camera and now touch id on the back :( i am done :( Some Day i gonna.....,

20. paulomagrani macrumors newbie

paulomagrani

Three holes on the aluminum case may compromise the IP68, no?

21. kuropju, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2017

kuropju macrumors newbie

kuropju

Yea right, I will just hold it horizontal. Am I expected to make phone calls holding it horizontal too? Your comment is in my 2017 top 10 of wasteful comments. Congratulations.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 26, 2017 ---
    You're wrong. I don't like the vertical camera design and I find it hideous. The rest of your tales of actually knowing what I want/like and what I think about and don't think about are inappropriate. Additionally me saying that I find a specific design aspect hideous does not make me unrelaxed.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 26, 2017 ---
    I didn't say anything about the questions you ask me. All I said was that I find the vertical camera design hideous. And that's really it.

22. slowpoke macrumors regular

slowpoke

Ah... I am murdered !!